• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Dragoons in DE seem to have longer guns

    Age of Empires 3 Dragoons in DE seem to have longer guns


    Dragoons in DE seem to have longer guns

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:54 PM PST

    Dragoons in DE seem to have longer guns

    So in legacy dragoons are using pistols. Now they have longer guns that resemble true carbines.

    This is nice since the portrait clearly shows a carbine.

    DE

    legacy

    Meanwhile ruyters are still using pistols, which is also accurate for ruyters (reiters), but not for the "carabineers" that they upgrade into.

    https://preview.redd.it/t1voeks7okh61.png?width=388&format=png&auto=webp&s=add8772a0f4d7adf675d847347cc7798717a0bdc

    (I'm having neither game at hand right now and these images are found on the internet, so please forgive me for the poor quality)

    submitted by /u/Savings-Quit-8833
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my teammate in 2v2v2(v2 they resigned early) defeated a 4v2. He barely even spoke english. He germans and I was a dutch player (all my vills were killed by gendarmes).We went against Jap, 2 french, and china.Who needs defence when you have no vils. Good teammates crosses the language barrier

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:02 PM PST

    How to deal with abus/jan rush as China?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:29 PM PST

    It looks like whatever I do, abus anhilite it in seconds, and if I go cav, jan destroy them.

    I've tried fighting them in colonial, trying to FF, semiff, but nothing seems to work.

    submitted by /u/TheCrucified
    [link] [comments]

    Is it safe to play regarding crash?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:22 PM PST

    I have been playing the game online 1vs1 since october 2020 but yesterday the game crashed and I got blue screen and windows recovery etc message. Luckily I had 300 GB free space and after a long 10 min restart the PC seems to be fine again. So what now? Do I just play as normal or would it be wise to wait for more news about this problem? It would be really annyoing to get all c: disc deleted

    submitted by /u/TylerDurdenElite
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good amount of time to get into Industrial age?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:14 PM PST

    I mainly play aoe2, and look to get up to Castle age around 15 to 18 mins and Imperial (fourth age) around 20 to 30, depending on what I'm doing that game.

    submitted by /u/MonkSalad1
    [link] [comments]

    Scenario editor

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:20 PM PST

    Are the units the same as in the actual game? Been doing some tests to see how well units counter each other but getting some odd results that don't seem right, eg five hussars beating five pikes, and with only two hussars killed.

    submitted by /u/cosmia2
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner's Guide to the BRITISH

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:31 AM PST

    Does ranked get better?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:41 AM PST

    My current pr is like 1550, I was a captain on TAD. Most of the games I play on DE are full of noobs. When am I gonna start getting sweaty team mates and good games?

    submitted by /u/MarmaMike
    [link] [comments]

    XP not showing during game(AOE3DE) and it is slowly killing any joy I have in the game

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:29 PM PST

    I know it is a small, even negative thing to many players, but as a mainly vs AI player, one of my biggest joys playing this game is to see the XPs pop out when I do something, especially seeing the colorful XPs pop out during a big fight is so satisfying for me.

    Now on DE no matter what I do I have never seen XPs show up, from the moment I launched the game after buying it there has never been any XP, this makes it incredibly painful for me to play the game. I have tried to wait patiently for it to be fixed, but it hasn't been.

    Changing settings, not changing settings, restarting game/computer has all failed multiple times, am at a lost here. Can't imagine how hard it is for them to put a simple, easy button to "turn on/off XP tick" in DE, the absolute low effort from devs is really driving me away from the game.

    submitted by /u/rayvenz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment