• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Just noticed an oxymoron...

    Age of Empires 3 Just noticed an oxymoron...


    Just noticed an oxymoron...

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:36 PM PST

    Shrines: Analysis of AOE 3's Most Controversial Building

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    100 Black Rider vs 75 Yojimbo

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:49 AM PST

    How to tilt the camera in Scenario Editor?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:26 PM PST

    Alright guys i have a technical question here, i want to start creating AOE3 cinematics but i need to change camera angle, zoom in more on units,...

    The only thing working with me now is rotating the camera only. Limited Zooming too.

    I have AOE3:DE and the camera is unabled in Options.

    In AOM, in the editor i could press CTRL+C then move the camera vertically with CTRL+UP or CTRL+DOWN, but here in AOE3 editor doesn't seem to work.

    Any help?

    submitted by /u/badmike47
    [link] [comments]

    China series: China vs France, Manchu's saved me again

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:51 AM PST

    How can i play The Bombard Brawl?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:24 PM PST

    I have checked in singleplayer, and its not in the options in multiplayer either. Can someone help me please?

    submitted by /u/im_full_of_air
    [link] [comments]

    Beating Dutch Turtle

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:45 AM PST

    So I'd say I'm a fairly competent player but always seem to struggle to pressure the Dutch, or most civs for that matter, when they wall in, outpost up and build units early in base.

    I like to play as Japan and Brits and try to commit early pressure/raids but find this really hard Vs this, and then when I've lost many units, am too far behind in score and mass to recover.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Andrewrwood
    [link] [comments]

    Is the original AOE 3 dead after DE?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:26 AM PST

    I have the original version and I'm hoping I don't need to get DE to play online. Just don't want to deal with the mess it reportedly is right now... and the historical revisionism I keep hearing about.

    How dead is it compared to before DE launch?

    submitted by /u/AardvarkSuch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment