• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Love hearing the VICTORY sound!. Next vacation, I am looking forward my next 10 + hour game. <3

    Age of Empires 3 Love hearing the VICTORY sound!. Next vacation, I am looking forward my next 10 + hour game. <3


    Love hearing the VICTORY sound!. Next vacation, I am looking forward my next 10 + hour game. <3

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:01 PM PST

    noob q... Easy drag

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:35 AM PST

    Major noob question but, I have easy drag enabled (to select only military) but how do i actually USE it? what do i click?

    Also, is there a way to do the opposite--only select eco units from a drag?

    Thank you guys!

    submitted by /u/brevakal10
    [link] [comments]

    Show me the way: Lakota as a team player?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:51 AM PST

    Hey guys. I have been trying to get them to work properly in team games for quite some time now, but it is really hard to find proper build online for me to explore and Team guides are even more scarce it seems. I usually play 2v2 and 3v3, sometimes also 4v4 but those games are mostly clusterfucks anyway. I feel like lakota get much less useful the higher the player count is, as they depend on space and the enemy army not being able to keep up in terms of speed, which is of course negated by several players defending against you. Open for suggestions.

    Ps: have been watching a decent amount of fitzbro, as he seems to be the only higher elo player who plays lakota, but he is almost exclusively doing 1v1 as far as i saw it.

    submitted by /u/dops-chaos
    [link] [comments]

    Poland and Italy as new civs

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:33 AM PST

    So since aoe2 DE is getting some post-release content I see no reason why aoe3 shouldn't get some.

    First off Poland seems like a likely contender because of how they were not included as a Revolution. They would fit perfectly for Germany and Russia as revolt factions yet we do not see them.

    Poland would share building skins with Russia/Germany (a unique Catholic Church) and be focused on Calvary. It would be obvious to see the famed winged Hussar added in as one of its unique units.

    I would also suspect Italy to be added eventually. Why? Well for those who don't know Italy was a planned civ for the original game but was cut before launch like Sweden. If you look at the wiki Italy has a lot of skeleton content so it makes sense to bring them back

    Their roster was said to be focused on archaic infantry. They would have a unique Genoese crossbowmen unit and elmeti were originally intended for them.

    Now I have seen a lot of backlash on Italy being added for the fact that they did not exist during the age of colonization. Well, Germany did not exist during the colonization of the new world either. However the game's time span runs to the late 1800s and for simplicity's sake, Italy would represent all the Italian states at the time just like Germany representing the various Holy Roman Empire states.

    What do you guys think? These are my personal top picks for a new civs.

    edit: (in reference to Italy from Wiki) It featured subclasses based on city-states such as Genoa, Venezia, and Milano with their own unique bonuses and units

    This seems like a very intuitive way to deal with Italy.

    submitted by /u/natethegreat1112
    [link] [comments]

    Forum account "temporarily on hold"?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:15 AM PST

    Made an account on the official forums yesterday and it immediately got put on hold as soon as I tried to post. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/IonutRO
    [link] [comments]

    The colonial concept is not dead.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:59 PM PST

    I can't understand why they say the colonial concept is no longer meaningful. In the past, the developers of the ensemble described it in compendium to explain the justification for adding that civilization to the game.

    There is a description for every unit, even mercenaries or minor civs. I would like to say that you would recommend reading the compendium once before saying that the colonial concept is dead.

    submitted by /u/Civalian
    [link] [comments]

    Wood Treasure | Age of Empires Parody

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    How to cinematic?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:24 PM PST

    Anyone here knows how to make a realy good cinematic with conversstions between 2 characters? I've been creating maps for some time and I mange the triggers quite well but that has always been an issue, anyone any tips?

    submitted by /u/colonel_Hk-53
    [link] [comments]

    DE is still crashing, and causing corruption.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Just wanted to say there are still crashes going on even after all the nice patches. My friends AoE 3 DE crashed on him. He had to restart his system. On restart, windows was corrupted. I have uninstalled DE for now as I dont want to lose any data myself.

    submitted by /u/NickeKass
    [link] [comments]

    How key for units ? Why are we shooting through walls ? Why doesn't send all units get 100% of the units ?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:48 AM PST

    random questions

    1. Is there a way to say 'select all calvary' without me having to find and select them ?
    2. Why is shooting through walls happen ? It doesn't make sense.
    3. I notice when I try to tell all military to go somewhere about 20% or so do nothing and I have to say it multiple times or select them
    4. At what point should I stop collecting treasures ?
    5. Do any pros ever use petards? Never seems worth it
    submitted by /u/punkouter2021
    [link] [comments]

    A RELAXÄ°NG VÄ°DEO

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 04:07 AM PST

    The Shrine problem: Make Destroying Shrines more rewarding, or let me kill the deer near Shrines.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:12 AM PST

    Title. In my opinion, Japan is really overpowered. They can put shrines everywhere without really getting punished. All my games against Japan, I feel like I'm playing wreck a mole. Trying to destroy the shrines (which take ages because of the high HP) until Japan comes with a giant army of Yumi/Musk, Whatever counters my army, because he also got free scouting of my army composition because of the shrines.

    If I ignore the shrines and go for his eco, well, I don't destoy his eco because the shrines are a part of his eco. He can just garrison everything and still get resources from the shrines to make units.

    Last option, out boom him. Only if I go really really greedy, I can match him. I play a lot of Dutch, and even if I put 7 banks in age 2(And if he doesn't put shrines at my deer), I feel like i match him. And in the meanwhile I'm super vulnerable. So if he scouts me, he can kill me easily.

    The solution? Make destroying shrines more rewarding. Make it so I don't feel like I'm playing wreck a mole. That every time i destroy a Shrine, it does something good for me, instead of delaying me.

    Or the second solution: Let me be able to kill the deer. This makes it do Japan has to defend his shrines, So no more deer denying by putting a Shrine at my deer. And it makes it easier and quicker to disable shrines(he can still use it as a house). Japan will only put shrines on safe location/near his base. And need to do an active duty of defending the Shrines.

    What do you guys think of it?

    submitted by /u/Jurrilicious
    [link] [comments]

    Chinese Trade Post Rickshaw Pathfinding Bug?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:10 AM PST

    Every time I pull out my Age 1 trading post card and my rickshaw gets sent, it refuses to work on trade route posts.

    It will wander around the border of the build site, with it's 0 hp building occupying the space, and just walk around the border, never seeming to actually start building. Am I the only one this is happening to? This is the second map I've had this problem on. It works on native trade posts just fine.

    submitted by /u/BlusterKerfuffle
    [link] [comments]

    DE system req

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:05 AM PST

    I5 4590 3.3 ghz

    gtx 1050 ti

    8gb ram

    Enough for low-medium settings on 720p ?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/lobotomite96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment