• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 14, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 My opponent got little salty :D (I censored all but my tag)

    Age of Empires 3 My opponent got little salty :D (I censored all but my tag)


    My opponent got little salty :D (I censored all but my tag)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:17 PM PST

    no-idle-tc : build orders and guides website!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:58 AM PST

    Petition to devs to change British voice settler line, from "wright" when building walls to "I wall".

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:39 AM PST

    Tips for Noobs?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:01 PM PST

    I am about to table this game because it is so frustrating trying to learn. Especially playing multiplayer. I am getting absolutely wrecked every game. I am reading, watching YouTube videos, doing everything I should be doing but every single game I'm getting beat by players with double my score and it's just not fun.

    Is there some secret I'm missing or do they just have tons of veteran players that scour "Noob only" games just to flex their ego?

    I typically play France, Jap, or maybe Lakota. I have tried several build orders and strats with each and can't ever progress quickly. I've got hot keys mostly memorized I have counters mostly memorized. I feel like I'm playing with my hand tied behind my back.

    submitted by /u/PoseidonLordoftheSea
    [link] [comments]

    Lunar new year event - stage 2 bug ?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:52 PM PST

    have killed over 800 units with the flamethrowers in 1 game and nothing ? what am i doing wrong please

    submitted by /u/joshy9096
    [link] [comments]

    How do you use mods I dont know if they arent working or if im doing something wrong

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:08 PM PST

    World Map V2

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Hey all

    This may be a stupid question or maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I have definitive edition for game pass, how do I apply the download of the maps to the game? I'm really bad with computers and there's no instructions on Aoeheavan

    submitted by /u/Nightryder88
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I getting paired with people much lower ELO than me in 2v2?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:31 AM PST

    I've had a couple games in a row now that my teammates in 2v2 supremacy had much lower ELO than me. For example, I'm at 1250 and my teammate in the last game was at 720 range. My opponents were both in the 1200 range. This has happened to me multiple times now where my opponent is 400+ lower than me. As you can guess, we lost all of those.

    Why is this happening to me and how do I avoid it?

    Thanks

    Edit: next game, my teammate is in the 900s. I don't understand, why is the game putting me in such unfair games?

    submitted by /u/IroncladDiplomat
    [link] [comments]

    Join game in progress idea.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:05 PM PST

    Hey Guys,

    so I was thinking about this idea.

    In custom matches, there should be an option to allow people to join games in progress.

    So for example, if people leave the game for any reason, other people in the browsing section should be allow to join the game and start playing from scratch.

    What do you guys think about this idea? It could be good for COMP STOMPs.

    submitted by /u/comments247
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment