• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 What an awful BUG. I’m pretty certain the whole other team reported me. I had no idea I was walking through their walls till I got spies and could see them. They all raged quit and accused me of hacking. WTF (idk how to record my screen) #BUG

    Age of Empires 3 What an awful BUG. I’m pretty certain the whole other team reported me. I had no idea I was walking through their walls till I got spies and could see them. They all raged quit and accused me of hacking. WTF (idk how to record my screen) #BUG


    What an awful BUG. I’m pretty certain the whole other team reported me. I had no idea I was walking through their walls till I got spies and could see them. They all raged quit and accused me of hacking. WTF (idk how to record my screen) #BUG

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:44 PM PST

    Best Stealth unit in game?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:36 PM PST

    PSA ABOUT CAROLEANS, FOR MEDS AND NOOBS

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:20 AM PST

    STOP SENDING HEAVY CAV AGAINST CAROLEANS. I do not care how good you think your cav is, caroleans melt Spahi , Gendarmes, and opri. Ranged Cav is also ineffective. Musks are inneffective (Unless rusks)

    The 2 things that counter caroleans : Skirms and anti infantry/ fast moving arty.

    skirms/ Strelets/ cassodores and horse arty/gatling/organ gun (falc too if you got good micro) are extremely effective

    I also recommend a buffer unit (Musks or halb) in front of your skirms and arty to prevent your skirms from being killed.

    They are not op, just send the right damn units. STOP BITCHING AT THE END OF MATCHES!

    submitted by /u/SndMetothegulag
    [link] [comments]

    Jaguar Prowl Knight Sneak Attack

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:15 PM PST

    Haiti

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Haiti is a funny pirate army revolution, not sure how competitive they would be.

    But their "Letter de Marque" card does not work. Your town centers spam free "pirate" soldiers who only have a melee attack. Even when you call in the card, they never gain their purported ranged attack. I feel no one plays as Haiti so this bug is not being noticed.

    submitted by /u/I_WANT_2_C_UR_FEET
    [link] [comments]

    What do "Aenna" and "Kanya" mean?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:49 AM PST

    Most names for Aztec & Lakota units can be found on Google. But I cannot find the Iroquois names "Aenna" and "Kanya" (all I've got are AOE3-related pages). Anyone has a clue?

    submitted by /u/Savings-Quit-8833
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Weekly Portrait Rewards

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:40 PM PST

    So, every week we are given four options of portraits to choose from to unlock.

    Does anyone know what the plan for these are? It sounds like this will be a thing permanently, even outside the New Year event.

    And will they ever rotate back, so that we'll eventually be able to choose portrait options we were presented with but didn't pick before?

    submitted by /u/Augustby
    [link] [comments]

    50 Gendarme vs 150 Ruyter (Equal Res-Pop) AoE III :DE

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:59 AM PST

    Widgie Vs Peter Pan | Best of 3

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Low Ranked Russians v French matchup on Age of Empires 3: DE

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:20 AM PST

    FIX JAPAN

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:55 AM PST

    The ashigaru rush strat is ridiculously op, they're strong vs infantry and hand cav so how is that fair when they can mass like 30 super quick in age 2? They gun down crossbows and then slice up cav and beat other muskets and then they have good siege damage so they can tear through buildings, FUCKING FIX IT! I have come up against in ranked like 60% of my games in the last couple weeks just fucking fix it

    submitted by /u/blaminal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment