• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 26865

    Age of Empires 3 Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 26865


    Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 26865

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    me when i see another youtube vidoe named "why i hate aoe3 #532651"

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    I feel like devs should balance the late imperial gameplay in aoe 3.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    On of my griped with aoe 3 is that the late imperial comes to slugger. It devolves into cannon slugfest and toxic walling. There seems no way out of this and the game loses its early game tension. Either one player just gives up and quiys. Or the match drags on indefinatley as resources are infinite. With factories mills and eztates. I feel like this lategame should be more balanced.

    submitted by /u/Hot_Garage701
    [link] [comments]

    Let's see what you really are

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Elo makes me cry

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    So I get to 1300 elo, the highest I've had. I'm super stoked and the next day I lose 8 matches in a row and get to 1000. What do I need to do? I'm so frustrated lol

    submitted by /u/Efficient_Physics579
    [link] [comments]

    french skirmisher/cuirassier vs british Musketeer/hussar

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    are the french combo overall stronger in a straight up fight? the skirmisher's main weakness is the lower hp and weakness to cavalry, but the french voltigeur with card have surprisingly good HP, and cuirassier can usually handle most cavalry that get too close.

    submitted by /u/mrIronHat
    [link] [comments]

    Share your meme strats

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    What are the most fun/cheese strategy you have used/played against/know of?

    I find the Iro town distroyer rush hilarious. You ignore all eco, age up with 7 vills, put them on the plaza boosting XP or explorer hp, ship town destroyer card (explorer siege x14 I think) and attack the TC after 3 minutes. Easy to counter but that's not what it's about😃

    submitted by /u/Equal_Cow9593
    [link] [comments]

    A big Thank You to this awesome guys we played today!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Just played a 3v3 ranked and in the very moment when we started to gain an advantage, my friend dropped. We continued 2v3, even managed to push them back pretty well, but where ultimately overwhelmed. In our last stand, right before giving up, I wrote that it was a shame that our buddy dropped, cause i thought that it would have been a much more balanced game. I got ready for the snappy answers you get sometimes after saying this, but the other team carried on to agree, and even said that we would have won otherwise. I thought: "Nice gus apparently, usually you just get shit after such rounds". And then they just gave up. In a ranked game. Just so we would get the points. This is the most genuine move i have seen since i started playing. So hats of for those guys. They made our day. I hope they get to read this and feel our appreciation for what they did, as it is really an exception, especially in a ranked game.

    submitted by /u/dops-chaos
    [link] [comments]

    Ageing of European nations in the early modern era

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Returning to the "Weakest Civ": China

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Current Tier List

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Obviously not everyone will agree down to the minute details, but what's the current tier list looking like realistically for the competitive game mode that matters most - 1v1 Supremacy?

    I personally would order it like this:

    S - Japan, Lakota, Sweden

    A - Ottomans, France, Germans, British, Iroquois, India, Dutch, Portuguese

    B - Aztecs, China, Inca

    D - USA

    E - Russia

    submitted by /u/PositivelyUnderstand
    [link] [comments]

    USA challenges reset after today’s update

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Just updated AOE 3 through steam and went to work on my 3 daily challenges to find that they had been reset. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/Weewoo_34
    [link] [comments]

    I game to relax :)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    The chad cowboy and the virgin carbine cavalry

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    I cant play after Update, any idea??

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    It says that I cant join or host a match. Its the first time that happen. I have tried restarting steam but It doesnt work. Any suggestion?

    submitted by /u/dalvi5
    [link] [comments]

    Help with graphical bug in AOE3DE

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. When I am playing AOE3 DE on Steam I cannot see the Home City cosmetic screen at all. It's just black. It doesn't do anything to keep me from playing, cards etc still work, and in fact when I ship units I can see the bottoms of their model walk across the screen (?). But otherwise nothing. Is there a known fix for this? Anything I've found online was OG AOE3 and hasn't worked, and messing with graphics settings and res has had no effect so far either. Appreciate any help in advance. 11

    submitted by /u/kennyisntfunny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment