• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 I should not have dabbed before playing

    Age of Empires 3 I should not have dabbed before playing


    I should not have dabbed before playing

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Hey guys i found this really cool thing. Zamburaks are placed at different positions at the Indian homecity

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Live feed of me watching Aussie Drongo give up on the US

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    He's going to revolt....Aaahhh...

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Come on boys, you know I'm vulnerable

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    Welp, never hunting them again

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    AOE 3 original disk vs definitive edition

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Hey guys I have been playing AOE 3 on the original disk and find the definitive edition intriguing on steam. Do you feel that it is worth the cost to buy the game a second time? And is there still time to get in on earning the American civilization DLC?

    submitted by /u/collegeghost
    [link] [comments]

    You have abandoned your town?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    I randomly lose multiplayer games with that text, I can't find anywhere what does this or how to prevent it from happening. Hard to win a game when you lose randomly without knowing the reason why.

    Game Mode: Supremacy
    Game Rules: Classic

    submitted by /u/PixelPiratesMusic
    [link] [comments]

    Sharia (Sufi mosque) gives always +9 vill limit for dutch/french. - Why?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Can someone explain to me the math behind that? Sharia laws text says (can train 10% more villagers). 50 times 10% = 55.. in reality the upgrade increases the villager limit by 9 to 59. For french you get can also train 89 cdb's. Is it a bug? Or intended? And if it is a bug, why does it work that way

    submitted by /u/Numerous_Start_7472
    [link] [comments]

    My biggest gripes with DE

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Love the game, graphics are so nice and the new resolution options are awesome. Love a lot of the new features... but... I can't help myself but to list some gripes I have:

    1. Unable to select more than 50 units in one 'box'.This seriously bothers me as this always bothered me in the original AoE3. I'm the lazy person who doesn't wanna select individual groups of units. I always wondered why I couldn't select more than 50 units in the original, I was pretty sure this would have been fixed in DE.. but no. Why? Does anyone know, why?
    2. The buildings don't fall apart as detailed when they get damaged?Again, major disappointment here. I love the new graphics, and I can see the town centers and a lot of other buildings, have been updated. But why don't the buildings (or ships, for that matter) get damaged as detailed as the original? I loved looking how buildings got slowly burned part-by-part. I'd rather have this back then the nice clean graphics imo.

    That's basically it. A small gripe would be the UI is pretty small even on an 23 inch 1080x1920 resolution, but we get to see a lot more of the map instead, which is nice. Btw I checked all the options for most of these gripes, and I couldn't find ways to make the UI bigger then it already is. Also, why can't I select more than 50 units in a selection square? I didn't see that option at all.

    Let me know what you think!

    edit: forgot one thing, is there a hotkey for selecting *idle* villagers?

    submitted by /u/Marniximus
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain casual ranks?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Hi, I have played a ton of the original aoe3 and recently transitioned to DE. I don't quite understand the casual ranking system. I know the bars represent your winrate and the stars total games played, but how many? Nowhere are the numbers mentioned. Also, does nothing represent a similar thing to the rank in the original? How do you know if someone just have been farming noobs or if they actually have a genuinely good winrate?

    Anyone have some insight? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/dsi13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment