• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Satellite Map of Asia

    Age of Empires 3 Satellite Map of Asia


    Satellite Map of Asia

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Satellite Map of South America

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    No wonder they have 6 range!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    I Broke AOE3 DE: My Japanese Villager Gathers Food from a Live Deer

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Skill required: Time management

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    How long do we have to complete the United States Challenges?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already, but I tried searching and couldn't find it. Till when will the United States Challenges be available to complete and get the US civ for free? I just started it yesterday and I'm afraid I might not have enough time to complete them all.

    submitted by /u/Charlegme
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the actual Artillery Civ?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Im not talkin about Balance but about Civ Identity.

    I was wondering why the French got an Artillery card that buffs their Artillery dmg by 25%. They have the Best cavalry and the best Skirms late game so I was wondering why they get the highest dmg Artillery instead of ottomans, which should be the Artillery Civ. Ottomans have a +15% dmg artillery card but it just seems weird to me that the Artillery civ does not have the Strongest Artillery.

    I would suggest these cards should be swapped and adjusted for ottoman grenadier and Abus

    or the French artillery card should be removed.

    submitted by /u/Deadterrorist31
    [link] [comments]

    Napoleon's explorer is a dumbass

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Is there a place where I can download recordings?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    I was watching EGTV and Aussie Drongo said he watched DauT recordings while he was in High School. That motivates me to watch some recordings of Aussie Drongo lol. Is there a way to download recordings in DE?

    submitted by /u/CommercialCress9
    [link] [comments]

    Playing some Swedes on Dakota for United States Challenge Number 32 - Minnesota!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment