• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 27, 2021

    Age of Empires II Building a new PC for AOE

    Age of Empires II Building a new PC for AOE


    Building a new PC for AOE

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    Definitely didn't happen to me

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Every single time

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    Don’t know if someone shared this already, this is super well done

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    Hand Cannoneers are seriously messed up.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    See St4rk's rage: https://clips.twitch.tv/JollyHedonisticPuddingBleedPurple-qlx-L5mOV3rxsma9

    It dies to everything - archers, infantry, trash, cavalry, onagers. The supposedly high attack (17) is offset by almost half the fire rate of an arbalest. Plus, no ballistics, no accuracy, huge frame delay and very low hp and 0 pierce. The bonus agaisnt infantry is nice on paper, but I mean any generic arb/HCA will counter do that job.

    Its no wonder that all civs that are gunpowder focused never really go for HC in the imperial age: Turks have compeletely shifted to HCA and rarely will Port/Spanish/Indians go for HC, instead opting for arbs, skirms or anything else really.

    I hope devs take a hard look at how to improve their usage. I wouldn't mind lowering their attack for a 100% accuracy on static targets and lowering frame delay; or give it 2/2 armor or +15 hp. For a unit that costs 45G, makes no sense to have 35 hp (that of an elite skrim) and 1/0 armor (skirm: 0/4). For comparisons Arbs 45G, Longbows 40G, Plumes 55, Conqs 70G. But all these have different perks of range/ballistics/micro/high armor/hp.

    submitted by /u/phoenixv1s
    [link] [comments]

    My Bravest Comeback

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    My best Onager shot WITHOUT FoW (slightly transparent dark where FoW is, more in the Comments!)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    "Good old times..." ) (preview)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    Coaching Sessions (6th Semester)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Coaching Sessions (6th Semester)

    Greetings friends, I am happy to announce the start 6th semester of my coaching service for Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, currently there is room for 7 new students. I will work with you one-on-one to improve your build orders, unit compositions, strategies and more during live co-op games in actual games and analyze the recorded games together. Sessions are done in private though it can be done on stream if preferred. PM me on Reddit , Discord (https://discord.gg/hgBCqCv), or whisper me on Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/f1reaoe) for additional info, pricing and available times.

    https://preview.redd.it/hpkmgtrnwl171.jpg?width=655&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=56d5b2cff0b0dd46ab15a3a0e17c2d2cf50f1c6b

    submitted by /u/TyRanT_F1Re
    [link] [comments]

    Shift Delete into GG

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    My best quote from my gameplay

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    "Okay, I am going to need Food, Wood and Gold.. And I suppose some Stone too.."

    submitted by /u/Anonymous_Titanic
    [link] [comments]

    The white bars to indicate resource depletion are a simple yet amazing addition.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Now I know when to go for the next boar or how to avoid overchopping through my forest-walls.

    submitted by /u/Koala_eiO
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest possible Imperial Age time on Arena ????

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    So I'm getting a bit of a kick out of doing the Fastest Imp Possible challenges I've set myself for various aoe2de maps!

    Check this one out, I don't think I've seen any faster being done on Arena!!

    https://youtu.be/zdjuKi3Z4oo

    submitted by /u/Aoeleagues
    [link] [comments]

    Beat way to get info on random civ pick?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    I've been trying to do random pick lately but I really dont have a firm grasp of half the Civs. Is there an easier way to find out between the lobby andstart of match, or do I just have to quick read a tech tree while not finding sheep.

    submitted by /u/Capt_Tinsley
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to diplomacy games?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    In the old days of HD i used to be able to get into a diplomacy game pretty quick, but it seems like these days they are few and rare to come by. Or you can host one yourself but it usually takes around 20+ minutes to fill one. People more interested in ranked nowadays or did the interest for diplo just die out?

    Honestly think diplomacy is super underrated and extremly fun gamemode .

    submitted by /u/scoobydouchebag
    [link] [comments]

    Age of Empires 2 DE - Magyars Theme (HEAVY METAL GUITAR COVER)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    10 Tips for Controlling Villagers and the Economy - Survivalist

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    What is your Favorite Map poll

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    I asked people what there favorite map was but maybe a poll would be better. Ow just realize I can only post 6 options so I will do my best to pick 6 very different options.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/PoopLord69722
    [link] [comments]

    Noob tourney in Mid June, arguably the highest quality play you'll ever see. zero idle time, 4000+ 1v1 elo, full scorpion only, if you get housed u die irl. You know, standard tourney rules.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    How to select Lumber or Mill without making the game camera go to them? Select all instead of go-to.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to select Lumber or Mill without making the game camera go to them. Would be handy while battling on other side of map and needing to perform eco upgrades while not disturbing play. Select all instead of go-to. Many Thanks

    submitted by /u/dingo00000
    [link] [comments]

    Is a new pause system possible?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    I'm proposing a new system for pauses, the person who pauses is the only one who can un-pause for let's say 2mins (time is debatable), after that given time the opponent can also un-pause. And each player would have 1-2 of this special pauses. The reason? Well, IRL things happens, and also today I had a bad experience in a game and it got me thinking... My experience, not relevant really and it's not my intention to "cry" about it or point out my opponent, I'll explain just as an example: I needed to go to the bathroom, wrote to my opponent before pausing, I texted "need to pause for a sec, bathroom", then F3 to pause and I went to the bathroom, took me under two minutes but when I came back to the game it was un-paused and I had 4 maa at my base... I mean, it's not a big deal, I had fun anyways trying to come back from it (eventhough I checked the rec and I was 6-7 vils behind and getting rushed), but people could have issues with kids, etc, or just need a pause and then being able to come back to a game that is supposed to give you fun and joy. What is your opinion about it??

    submitted by /u/L-Phanto
    [link] [comments]

    calculate EAPM like a pro :)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Viper used a website yesterday to analyse his replay file and calculate his EAPM. Do any of you know the website?

    submitted by /u/Ravenp0t
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment