• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Always feels good to beat Sweden with United States. This was a comp game where the Sweden guy had almost twice me resources and lost to a timing push!

    Age of Empires 3 Always feels good to beat Sweden with United States. This was a comp game where the Sweden guy had almost twice me resources and lost to a timing push!


    Always feels good to beat Sweden with United States. This was a comp game where the Sweden guy had almost twice me resources and lost to a timing push!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    United States anti cav

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    *sigh Just lost a comp game against an Otto player who massed mamalukes and Jans. I made an extremely detailed post earlier about how United States is best massable anti-cav unit is the regular... Literally nothing I could do to stop the mams... PLEASE buff carbonires devs, or at least give Marines a multiplier against cav

    submitted by /u/buckshot371
    [link] [comments]

    A great defense to a Great attack

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Any guide for using military unit modes (cover, melee, etc.)? I’d like to know what they do and when to use them.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    When the CPU lags….

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Simple Question: What percentage of 1v1 ranked games are decided before the 100 unit mark?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Simple Question: What percentage of 1v1 ranked games are decided before the 100 unit mark?

    I've been learning to play and I'm curious if I need to be able to handle over 100 units to be competitive. It really seems like a lot of games are decided at less than 50 units.

    I wonder if this is a conscious choice by the attackers not to let the game get out of hand, or just the state of the game in general.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ETAP_User
    [link] [comments]

    Winning by aiming to siege houses - Alternate Inca build explained

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Little Question

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I new to the game, and I have some very questions about what civilizations i can use...

    submitted by /u/IoannesAugustus
    [link] [comments]

    Possible African DLC archievements (?)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Aztec X Swedes

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    This is much harder than French. Almost impossible I think. I play like 11 games and lose 9. I'm Terrible, ~1000 elo, but also my opponents. I try raid with some pikes and coyotes, burn some houses but in long run this seems no effect . I'm also try boom with 10 wp, but they outboom me. When I win is because the water on map.

    Really like the game. But swedes takes any fun in 1x1 matchs. Any suggestions?

    Also how good are the other natives in this match?

    submitted by /u/KnownSwitch5341
    [link] [comments]

    Inca vs Sweden?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    I'am at 1300 - 1400 elo playing mainly Inca and India since Aztecs got nerfed. Kind of struggle vs Swedes. Quite a lot actually i cant seem to find the right strategie. Any tips for both civs are very welcome but I'am, as you have probably guessed mainly interested in this specific matchup.

    submitted by /u/Funzellampe
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions for players who mainly play Russians or Ottomans

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    I never played these two competitively, so I would like some advice from those who have experiences with them.

    (1) These two civs have no pikeman or other equivalent unit that is relatively fast (speed 5 or above) and cost-effective counter to cavalry in the Commerce age, so natural question is - What unit do you use to counter cavalry in second age? If they swarm you with cavalry, are Jannisaries with only x2 bonus against cav or weaker Musketeers able to repel it? Or do you simply use Cossacks or Hussars?

    (2) How good are Cavalry archers compared to Dragoons? I know it is much harder to kite with them, so ... do you simply put them in a battlefield and leave them to do their job or do they demand micromanagement of some sort as well?

    (3) How much of a help can Grenadiers provide to these two civs? Is it worth shipping Grenade launchers? Is it worth upgrading them?

    (4) Russia only - How big problem impose short range of Strelets in mid and later stages of game? They only have 14 range, compared to 20 of standard skirmisher, so ranged cavalry can easily escape from their range.

    submitted by /u/Apofis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment