• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Are they mumbling?

    Age of Empires 3 Are they mumbling?


    Are they mumbling?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Is AoE 3 multiplayer compatible with AoE 3 DE?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    So if one friend has AoE 3 complete and one had AoE 3 DE can they host games across the two versions of the game?

    submitted by /u/BTMM95
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Indians vs Ottomans - Age3DE PvP!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Russia Civ

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    I've always loved playing Russia but it's been a few years since I've been back on AOE3. What are some strays that are good with Russia. Is the civ still powerful enough to use in ranked games?

    submitted by /u/Unholyhero1
    [link] [comments]

    Micro managing

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Hi all, so I'm trying to get better at controlling my units in the heat of battle. Instead of just selecting my whole army how do i only select certain groups? lets say I have huss goons md skirms, how do i select just hassars or just goons.. Do i need to set some hot keys for this? I was watching drongo, md i seem him "cycling" through his groups of units within his army.. Also what can i do to improve my eco/raiding ? I have a problem where i get so focused on on trying to keep my cav alive/attacking that my eco starts to fall behind everyone else? im starting to think hotkeys play a roll that i seem to over look, only hotkeys i use and know are finding exploring/ idle military md tc lol

    submitted by /u/keylo-92
    [link] [comments]

    A question about AOE3 Definitive Edition

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Hey,
    I just recently have realised that DE came out like a year ago, better late than never, as and old AOE3 I'd really like to refresh my experience with the game and get some nostalgia stuff going. Here's my question, as far as I know they keep adding new civilizations, do I have to buy some kind of DLCs for each civilizations to play them or is it like a free in-game update ? If I buy the DE I'll be getting the whole game experience without the need of spending any more money ?
    Thanks in advance for your answers !

    submitted by /u/David16th
    [link] [comments]

    The 15 new maps

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Original colour HEX codes

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Hello, I just wanted to share the original HSV codes of the player colours of the Definitive Edition for those who are interested in returning to configure them back to default values.

    Player 1/Team 1 (Blue) - 242/100/100

    Player 2/Team 2 (Red) - 0/100/100

    Player 3/Team 3 (Yellow) - 60/100/100

    Player 4/Team 4 (Purple) - 300/100/50

    Player 5 (Green) - 120/75/80

    Player 6 (Orange) - 38/100/100

    Player 7 (Cyan) - 180/100/100

    Player 8 (Pink) - 330/58/100

    submitted by /u/Inaki199595
    [link] [comments]

    to people who only play skirmish vs bots, why?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    What do you get out of it? Don't you find it mind numbingly boring? Why not play multiplayer, yes you will get stomped a few times, but the ELO system will pretty quickly start matching you against people who are just as confused and bad as you are, and you can roleplay your empire building in a much more dynamic, less buggy environment vs other players, in team, FFA, or 1v1.

    submitted by /u/freshikabisa
    [link] [comments]

    Hackapell vs Every Mercenary Unit | Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition (1080p 60fps)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    PSA IT'S POSSIBLE TO PLAY SOME OF THE NEW MAPS IN THE BETA WITH A BUG

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    So in the current beta patch, you're allowed to play against the Africans in game, but aren't allowed to play them and the new maps are not in the map selection

    HOWEVER,

    While they aren't in keep selection, they ARE in the game files and part of the pools. I discovered this by accident when I loaded up a game with team maps as my map selection and randomly got one of the new maps.

    So,

    Pick a map pool, start game. If it's not new quit and try again over and over

    submitted by /u/buckshot371
    [link] [comments]

    My Disconnection Issues And Journey With AOE Support

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment