• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 8, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Tigers, elephants, camels. India has a variety of Animals eh?

    Age of Empires 3 Tigers, elephants, camels. India has a variety of Animals eh?


    Tigers, elephants, camels. India has a variety of Animals eh?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    À L'ATTAQUE!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    It’s been Ages

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    I've recently built a new pc and decided to download aoe3. It's been almost 9 years since I last played and figured I would play again while I wait for AOE4! Well I'm excited to be back.

    submitted by /u/Unholyhero1
    [link] [comments]

    Also works with caroleons

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Randomed the Indians against the Ottomans in Age3DE Ranked 1v1!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    Aging up with Asian countries

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Hello to everyone. I have a question about aging up related to Asian countries (India, Japan and China).

    I may be wrong, but once you start building the building to jump the age, I realized that whether there are workers at the head of the building or how many workers there is does not affect the speed of the building. When I searched, I couldn't find any definitive information about it. I would be glad if someone who knows can help. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/bbmiralay
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a 1 vs 1 (Ports vs Dutch) video that was posted here ~ a month ago.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Ports vs Dutch

    Map was Gran Chaco

    Ports player opened with hussar semi FF and won with mainly Hussar Cassador.

    submitted by /u/Wonderous_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    600 AZTEC SPEARMEN VS 600 INCA SPEARMEN! WHO WILL WIN? ⚔️

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment