• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 20, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Fully Upgraded, Imperial Age Gunslingers Compared to Imperial Regulars and Musketeers

    Age of Empires 3 Fully Upgraded, Imperial Age Gunslingers Compared to Imperial Regulars and Musketeers


    Fully Upgraded, Imperial Age Gunslingers Compared to Imperial Regulars and Musketeers

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 07:41 AM PST

    Fan idea about mercenaries

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 02:36 PM PST

    Would the idea of hiring unique units from other civs as mercenaries work including flamethrowers, elephants and oprichniks?

    submitted by /u/george123890yang
    [link] [comments]

    Empire Wars Is Fun And Completely Broken - Otto Build Order

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 11:14 AM PST

    This is how i became top10 in aoe3 de

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 01:19 AM PST

    My one wish for the DE - better/more unit controls

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 02:20 PM PST

    Act 2 Ending - Remastered

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:21 AM PST

    Which Group Is Best For Me?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 06:51 AM PST

    I had played few races but I'm unsure which one to stay.

    I'm focused on defending instead of attacking. I try to not attack until make my base really safe. Prefering farming instead of hunting, after few days.

    submitted by /u/TheKaritha
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one that thinks that my mouse doest work properly in AoE3

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 05:19 AM PST

    There are a lot of times that I have to click 3 times to order an attack or movement while I just need 1 click to do other things. Also it works with other games... thoughts??

    submitted by /u/dalvi5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment