• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 22, 2022

    Age of Empires 3 My laptop can't run DE and it's a bit sad to be left behind like this. I know I'm not the only one either. I yearn for the new civs, for the graphical overhaul, for the new mechanics

    Age of Empires 3 My laptop can't run DE and it's a bit sad to be left behind like this. I know I'm not the only one either. I yearn for the new civs, for the graphical overhaul, for the new mechanics


    My laptop can't run DE and it's a bit sad to be left behind like this. I know I'm not the only one either. I yearn for the new civs, for the graphical overhaul, for the new mechanics

    Posted: 22 Mar 2022 04:03 AM PDT

    Crazy idea: Give Japan a revolt mechanic and call it "Meiji Restoration" or "Westernization".

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 10:09 PM PDT

    Same principle as a revolt: It would be an irreversible alternative to age 5 with a dedicated deck.

    Replace Shogunate Flag with the Rising Sun Flag.

    Make Meiji era units available. The weapons used by the Ashigaru (matchlock) and yumi (bow) were outdated by this time. Make a rifle unit available to replace them both the same way the Swedes have Caroleans. The naginata rider could be replaced with a Japanese style Hussar. It could be reskinned units or western units voiced in Japanese : Gatling guns, western cannons, warships, etc..

    Also, since Japan did have relation with America and Some European nations during this period, the consulate could lock the "Japanese isolation" option and unlock the option to ally with USA or a European nation to acquire a factory.

    Thoughts?

    😃

    submitted by /u/Road_to_Serenity
    [link] [comments]

    Explorer skin not unlocked.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 05:02 PM PDT

    I've completed all International Womans Event challenges but only Ada Lovelace has been unlocked. How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Orterr
    [link] [comments]

    Age up Bug

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 03:56 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I could no find this on any forums, and I just sent the bug report but here is the issue: When in multiplayer, there is no button to age up, for any civ I try. However there is a age up button when I play single player. My roommate has the same issue. It first came up a little more than a month ago, and we where hoping it would be fixed within a couple updates but it still persist. I have tried re installing the game, and am still have the same issue. Any tips? Or at least does anyone else out there have the same problem? I genuinely cant find it in any forums. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/tre2468
    [link] [comments]

    AI not working

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 05:24 PM PDT

    Started several multiplayer games. The ai opponents do nothing. They don't gather, build etc. Any reason why.thisnwould.be happening?

    submitted by /u/el_kapitan86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment