• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 19, 2022

    Age of Empires 3 Poll Redo: Favorite Unique Unit?

    Age of Empires 3 Poll Redo: Favorite Unique Unit?


    Poll Redo: Favorite Unique Unit?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 04:21 PM PDT

    Liberating all three native tribes in "Fort Duquesne" before taking the fort (Hard difficulty)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 04:07 PM PDT

    How to beat Otto/USA turtles as a Native?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 05:56 AM PDT

    I hate this "strategy" so much. There are not many things in this game which make me mad yet this is one of them. But I don't wanna go on a rant I just wanna know what to do. You can't rush it due to towers and those minutemen cards. On some maps you can cut of res but on some you can't. If I just ff I run the risk of them doing an FI and Aztecs/Inca won't beat Great Bombard or Gatling spam.

    If this sounds salty I'm sorry It might be because I am tbh.

    What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Funzellampe
    [link] [comments]

    Companion App update: It's available for use!!! Kind of...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 03:50 PM PDT

    a different concept of aoe3 contents

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 06:41 AM PDT

    I tried something different on this video.

    I welcome all kind of comments.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SE67ihcau4

    submitted by /u/Yukietty
    [link] [comments]

    Do the DLCs come with new campaigns?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 03:17 AM PDT

    From the steam description it just looks like extra civs you can play skirmishes/mulitplayer with. Are there no new campaigns like there are with AOE2 dlcs?

    submitted by /u/the_xenomorpheus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment