• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Age of Empires 3 China suck at treaty?

    Age of Empires 3 China suck at treaty?


    China suck at treaty?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:28 AM PST

    Played against China in treaty some days ago. I completely steamrolled that guys army without using Gendarmes, only with my Skirmishers. Is china so bad or only that player?

    submitted by /u/escrevisaicorrendo
    [link] [comments]

    Bought the game on steam, checked that no account has been created through the account recovery tool, and still get the 101 error when i try to create an account

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:00 PM PST

    Age of Empires 3 - Help with medial Education

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:52 PM PST

    Hi guys. I have a question for you. Do you think that Age of Empires specifically Age of Empires 3 helped you learn or realize something? Does this game have any underlying themes that arent noticeable at first glance? Could be really anything story related. Lastly does this game have any moral lesson? or can you take something away from this game after you finish it? I hope I made myself clear as possible. I would be really thankful If u will answer these questions for me.

    submitted by /u/nagi902
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment