• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Age of Empires 3 One of those special FFA games you run into

    Age of Empires 3 One of those special FFA games you run into


    One of those special FFA games you run into

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    Rank the Civilisation based on their navy

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    Question about Unction

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    For the record I don't play this game at a high level at all and mostly just do comp stomps with friends. I don't really have a big frame of reference for how this game functions when you've got a 1v1 or 2v2 or what have you with people who have been playing for years now and really know what they're doing.

    On the Age of Empires wiki a huge number of articles bring up the Spanish Unction card and how impressive it is, sometimes apropos of nothing. The card often times seems to get it's own paragraph in a given article, detailing exactly what it will do and how much better this makes things than any alternatives and so on.

    What I'm wondering is if the card is actually that good. On paper it sounds powerful, but it seems incredibly odd to me that it's really the only one specific card that the wiki seems to gush about a lot. I haven't actually played with it myself because I've never really enjoyed playing Spanish. Is it actually good or is this a case of a person on the wiki just really liking Unction?

    edit: more generally, is Spain any good at higher level play?

    submitted by /u/CodeOfHamOrRabbi
    [link] [comments]

    Can I send TEAM cards if I'm playing 1vs1?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:10 AM PDT

    Recently I was playing Portuguese vs Dutch and curiously I could not send TEAM gunpowder infantry hitpoints card. It was red for some reason despite being at Age 4. It was my last unit upgrage card left. I wonder if I actually sent it then maybe forgot. Any ideas?

    Edit: I wasn't blocaded BTW. I could send other remaining shipments.

    submitted by /u/molenis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment