• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Age of Empires II My mini fail compilation from yesterday's BF TGs :) (LOUD)

    Age of Empires II My mini fail compilation from yesterday's BF TGs :) (LOUD)


    My mini fail compilation from yesterday's BF TGs :) (LOUD)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone have screenshots of the new civs tech trees?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    Same as title

    submitted by /u/planetoflies
    [link] [comments]

    Hera’s beginner -> 2k guide

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:24 PM PDT

    Hera is my new favorite player for this. The breadth of commentary is impressive. From high level strategy during his pauses to to little things like balancing lumberjacks on a woodline, his explanations are clear and informative.

    More impressive than any of the tips is how he manages to seem humble while teaching at a very beginner level. That takes a lot of perspective.

    Anyway, thanks Hera. Amazing series.

    submitted by /u/getemdrippin
    [link] [comments]

    Age of Empire 2 Hidden Campaign

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:39 AM PDT

    I bet everyone heard of this. I managed to download the Saxon Revolt from Steam Workshop. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the Kaesong one. Anyone knows where can I download the files and play it on HD?

    submitted by /u/coolfeve
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody of you have experiences with aoe 2 HD on Linux?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:03 AM PDT

    Hey, as the title says, I installed aoe 2 HD on my arch machine and it's starting via Steam proton. I can play, but it doesn't feel very smoothly. Especially the scrolling and general mouse motions. I wonder if anybody of you has better experiences with it?

    submitted by /u/Moguls753
    [link] [comments]

    Will Definite Edition become the new go-to?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:23 PM PDT

    Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are in regards to whether DE will become more popular than HD for the long run, or will players gradually make the switch back to HD. Obviously it depends on how good DE turns out to be, but I'm kind of in the boat of hoping that HD remains popular.

    submitted by /u/lzre402
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I usually play on my Mac using porting kit but it's stopped working!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:00 PM PDT

    I've tried everything I can think of:

    • changing porting operating system
    • trying different versions of porting kit
    • deleting and reinstalling porting kit and AOE2
    • crossing my fingers
    • etc.

    But when I open up AOE2 I see the steam window, but when I click "Library" I just get a black screen inside steam so I can't see any games, and can't open AOE2. I think it might have something to do with an auto update on my computer.

    Is anyone else having this problem, has anyone been able to fix it?

    Yes, I know it might be funny to you that I play on a mac, but I just want some help so my game will work. Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/nerdzilla314
    [link] [comments]

    Player colors on map while on ressource view

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:59 PM PDT

    Is there a mod on voobly making players colors visible on the map while viewing villager occupations instead of scores?

    submitted by /u/Skeptophile
    [link] [comments]

    Any technical tips to play on Voobly in college?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    So as a pretext, a few minutes ago, I saw a post on Hera and his strategies on Voobly. I used to play a few years ago and was fairly obsessed with AoE2 strats, reaching 18xx on Voobly and looking forward to more. I am now nostalgic and considering returning back.

    So the problem with playing on a college WiFi is that I get a fast-proxy due to asymetric NAT, presumably due to no port-forwarding. Since port forwarding is a considered a major security issue, I am not surprised it is disabled by default.

    I am not sure if a mobile hotspot can port-forward. If it potentially can, I may look into that. Regardless, I saw a "fix" by a Voobly mod who showed how to use VPN to play on Voobly. Does playing on Voobly with VPN feel smooth or does it cause high latency? Are there any other solutions in my situation?

    submitted by /u/Sufficient_Tradition
    [link] [comments]

    Largest Army Larger Than Population Limit

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:59 PM PDT

    I finally got an A in ZeroEmpires' Fast Castle Tutorial.....

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:39 PM PDT

    ....by skipping researching loom and just straight up cancelling the second villager created in the feudral age in order to click up to castle age.

    I have no idea how you would get an A*. There must be something that if you delay nearer the start, has the effect of magnifying to half a minute lost at the end. But I do not understand what this could be as I am always keeping villagers queued (maybe a second or two lost in the luring the boar back part).

    Im guessing a few of you have been through the same, what am I missing?!

    submitted by /u/dem503
    [link] [comments]

    When your family won't let you play (FUNNY)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment