• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    Age of Empires 3 Havnt played the game in a long time, keep getting kicked. Help!

    Age of Empires 3 Havnt played the game in a long time, keep getting kicked. Help!


    Havnt played the game in a long time, keep getting kicked. Help!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    Im 25 skill level in sup and people kick me from every lobby, whats up with that? Is that a high rank or something?

    I havnt played in over 9 years so I have no idea what happening, but I cant for the life of me find a game to play.

    Any suggestions? I just wanna practise and get a feel of the game again but I can only play comp stomps it seems.

    submitted by /u/t0nguepunch
    [link] [comments]

    How to play sea maps?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    I play ok on land but suck in sea maps. Is there a video to learn how to use mortars, other ships? or a guide? thanks!

    submitted by /u/gxlrygt
    [link] [comments]

    Is china op?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment