• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 28, 2022

    Age of Empires II Since I keep forgetting, it is probably not important

    Age of Empires II Since I keep forgetting, it is probably not important


    Since I keep forgetting, it is probably not important

    Posted: 28 May 2022 08:40 AM PDT

    Lol I almost don’t wanna play another because I won’t be a low elo legend anymore :’(

    Posted: 28 May 2022 07:10 PM PDT

    Gaia had nice resources this game

    Posted: 28 May 2022 04:52 PM PDT

    Spirit Of The Law - Are the new Indian civs too strong?

    Posted: 28 May 2022 11:42 AM PDT

    Yes, I'm a masochist. How do you know?

    Posted: 28 May 2022 01:35 AM PDT

    Why the AI of AOE2 becomes significantly weaker than half a year ago?

    Posted: 28 May 2022 05:39 PM PDT

    It's a long time since I restart playing AOE2. However I realize that the current AI is much weaker than the one a few patches before. Most notably, the AI becomes more passive and defensive, cannot outboom human, and uses some weird un-upgraded units (e.g. turk +0 attack nonheavy camel at 1hr). Can I revert my AI back to the one from the previous patch?

    submitted by /u/popegonzalo
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a modern/updated UI instead of new civs?!

    Posted: 28 May 2022 05:57 AM PDT

    I love how the devs are adding new civilizations and constantly updating the game... however, I would love to get a UI update. For example, inviting friends to game lobbies is the worst and such a tedious process.

    What do you guys think? Is there anything else you would like to see changed/updated?

    submitted by /u/xipo12
    [link] [comments]

    Age Of Empires II - T Station

    Posted: 28 May 2022 05:08 AM PDT

    Low Elo 2v2 League!!!!! (600-1000)

    Posted: 28 May 2022 03:08 PM PDT

    If you are interested and want more information please DM me

    submitted by /u/Hybrid_illG27
    [link] [comments]

    Saracen guide from 2001

    Posted: 28 May 2022 06:50 AM PDT

    Is there an elo system for quick match team game?

    Posted: 28 May 2022 07:42 PM PDT

    I'm curious as for if there is an Elo system for quick match teamgame.

    submitted by /u/Containmentplan
    [link] [comments]

    Saracen Camel Rider vs Mameluke

    Posted: 28 May 2022 11:41 AM PDT

    They are very similar units, i am trying to figure out when it is better to use one over the other.

    Heavy Camel Rider

    Pros:

    • More cost efficient counter against Paladins
    • Better meat shields (30 more HP and cheaper)
    • Faster movement speed
    • Does not require castles
    • Cheaper upgrade cost
    • Better against Ranged units

    Elite Mameluke

    Pros :

    • 3 Range
    • Better population efficiency
    • Better against Infantry (1 extra melee armor)

    It seems to me that in most cases it is easier to go for the camel rider to counter cavalery, but i might be underestimating the extra range of the Mamelukes. What unit do you prefer to build?

    submitted by /u/No-Abies-6678
    [link] [comments]

    You instinctively panic thinking it's an idle villager and then you realize it's a video

    Posted: 28 May 2022 03:31 AM PDT

    Anyone have any embarrassing goofs in a game?

    Posted: 28 May 2022 11:17 AM PDT

    Was playing some RTGs last night and the map was islands. I had a hot key misclick and accidentally made 20 transport ships. And which were immediately sunk because I didn't have any actual navy. It was disappointing but fairly comical looking back now

    submitted by /u/bambam204
    [link] [comments]

    Low Elo Players!!!!!!! Please Read

    Posted: 28 May 2022 12:44 PM PDT

    I am looking to make a low elo (500-900) community/potential league for 2v2 play. If you are interested, DM me and I will give you more information and a potential discord link

    submitted by /u/Hybrid_illG27
    [link] [comments]

    Extreme AI Lames Now

    Posted: 28 May 2022 01:14 PM PDT

    Apparently the programmers thought it'd be funny to give the AI automatic vision of your sheep and lames a pair immediately. So cheesy, but I guess it forces you to adapt. 11

    Keep in mind the AI doesn't always do this, but I've seen it twice out of like five or so games vs the AI.

    submitted by /u/Dark_Desires115
    [link] [comments]

    I swear to God, if one more player bitches about how I WON the game..

    Posted: 28 May 2022 09:15 PM PDT

    I've noticed this recently. I'll win or someone will resign rather quickly and say something like.."Why the fuck did you take out x units with x civ? That doesn' make sense?!"

    Well obviously it makes some sense because I just won. I don't play the exact same way every game and I also don't try super hard to play like a pro like a lot of players do. I just play the damn game for fun.

    One of the best things you can do in any competitive arena is be unpredictable.

    submitted by /u/solfire1
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful Balancing Bengali Buff

    Posted: 28 May 2022 04:49 PM PDT

    Just give them free scale barding armor (1st cav blacksmith upgrade):

    - It is a strong boost to their early feudal that will help them keep up on open maps, comparable to Turk +1 PA or Magyar free forging.

    - Wouldn't be OP / make them too strong on closed maps, as in resource terms (150f) the bonus is quite small & the Bengali stable is not the most fruitful building until post-imp (no knights) ..... Also Ratha wouldn't benefit from this.

    - Alternate: extend the bonus to the castle cav. armor as well -- this might be balanced as well. (no further though -- I'd be very worried that giving free imp. armor too would be OP.)

    Note: this is not intended to address any of the other issues people talk about with the new civs, such as the weaknesses of Eles and Ele Archers, etc.

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Arm5674
    [link] [comments]

    Deathmatch community

    Posted: 28 May 2022 04:26 PM PDT

    Hey, always loved DM more than RM, just wondering if there is still an active DM community in aoe2?

    submitted by /u/Loud-Question7404
    [link] [comments]

    WE Diplomacy map multiplayer?

    Posted: 28 May 2022 09:50 AM PDT

    Hello, I need help...

    I would like to play the Western Europe diplomacy map in AoE2, made by andi, with a few of the boys, but I can't figure out how to make it a full multiplayer map. Could anyone explain what I need to do exactly to make it playable to me and my friends?

    P.S are the civs in the scenario preset or can I make it so that we could pick them at the start of the game? I also posted this on the Age of Empires subreddit, but didn't get any replies :(

    submitted by /u/Dark_souls_fam_YEET
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment