• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 AI Teammate Kills All My Buffalo And Then Runs Off

    Age of Empires 3 AI Teammate Kills All My Buffalo And Then Runs Off


    AI Teammate Kills All My Buffalo And Then Runs Off

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    This complaint made a lot more sense in 2005

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Wolololo (German speakers check out the new German aoesublololo)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    How good are trickle cards in aoe3?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Washington challenge?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Anyone have issues with the state of Washington in the challenge? It seems like I got more than the needed XP but it still does not complete. Any way to track how much I have accumulated? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Kindly_Perspective71
    [link] [comments]

    Does the new US Calvary (magyar hussar) beat out cuirassiers?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    multiplayer name is a bunch of hashtags

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Hi I'm running age of empires 3 definitive edition through the microsoft store and my name on multiplayer is a bunch of ##########. I saw some posts claiming it to be censoring but my name is Isaacstation. nothing wrong there for it to be censored. any suggestions, please?

    submitted by /u/dodojr
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please tell me against lakota?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    I do not understand how to counter this civ, I've played for years and ink ever won against them vs AI. It feels like nothing I do works. Everyone just fast fortress and makes range cav, and it doesn't matter how much ranged infantry I make because there's always more cavelry and if there isn't they just run away until there is. I can't rush them because their fast fort always hits at the exact right moment and slaughters me, I can't turtle then because they can just wait a little and make every unit have opri levels of siege, I can't snare then because I get kited, and I can't outmass them without making my score go to shit...

    It's gotten to the point where wherever I see a lakota player I'm tempted to just leave the game and I know that's not the correct response and I don't want it to be

    submitted by /u/buckshot371
    [link] [comments]

    Does unlocking the US faction by completing the challenges tie in with the save game or account? (Steam)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    I am wondering if the game permanently unlocks US thru the Steam cloud save so if I would delete and reinstall the game, the US faction would still be available for me to play. Has anyone tried this as I don't think it was mentioned on the FAQ? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DrewReaLee
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to be an Age 3 content creator what you guys are interest on watch ... and in you guys opinion what are the mistakes other content creators amateur make ... here my channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCzxq-Sxh4lI8GVU9N_-r86w

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    AoE 3 Spirit of the Law

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Is there any YouTuber who does similar content? Explaining AoE3 to newer players or just in depth analysis on some changes/units/civs would really help make this game more accessible. Also, I'm a sucker for the Math he does.

    submitted by /u/Deadterrorist31
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Jaguar Knights Almost Won The Hatamotos

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Thx for all you guys support ... Swedes Base Design // Age Of Empires III

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Does Age of Empires 3 definitive edition works on windows 7?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Can it, will it work on my steam running on windows 7? Or will it striaght up not start on win7?

    submitted by /u/Marniximus
    [link] [comments]

    Nevada challenge

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Which civilization can build 3 saloons? Please help.🙏

    submitted by /u/cnp1213
    [link] [comments]

    Sweden guide for a 2 vs 2 - Opener, strategy,...

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I found this sweden guide : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QVVobh-jMY

    But its pre patch and sweden got a nerf. I really cant finde a good video or guide for post nerf sweden.. Or does this guide still works?

    Greets!

    submitted by /u/PurzerKenis123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment