• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Alternative Empires

    Age of Empires 3 Alternative Empires


    Alternative Empires

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I only play with the Russians and occasionally with the Dutch, knowing that I like the Russians what other empires should I mess around with do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/BartholomewsAltarBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Best Team Synergies?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Starting playing again now with all these quarantines, and am enjoying mostly team games. What are your favourite 2v2 civ-combos? I have had some success in the past with a China+Germany double FF as Germans are pretty decent a dealing with China's cav weakness and once you get Old Han army backed by War Wagons and some cannons you have yourself a pretty decent army.

    submitted by /u/Asbergerr
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to Run Aoe3 on my Mac with VirtualBox and Windows 10

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    How many gigs should I dedicate to windows 10? my mac has a total of 8192 MB, and virtualbox is recommending 2048 MB. Would 2048 MB be sufficient to play aoe3?

    submitted by /u/Jackylegss
    [link] [comments]

    Cant take or find screenshots ?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    I tried ctrl f12 shift f12 and alt prt sc but my screenshot folder remains empty for this game.

    submitted by /u/shadowffucked
    [link] [comments]

    ESO Servers offline?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I can't seem to connect today, neither can my friend. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/JBinero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment