• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 No notification when china kills my settler wagons

    Age of Empires 3 No notification when china kills my settler wagons


    No notification when china kills my settler wagons

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    This happend 3 or more months ago but i still cant forget how fucking irritating it was seeing literally all my settler wagons die while farming on a coin mine that was right next to my outpost for garrison. I had way stronger eco when i suddenly see a chinese age 2 army next to where my settlers used to be and i didnt need to lose any of them if i just got that damn notification that they were attacked.

    See this as a warning so you can save your furniture once the inevitable rage of not getting a notfication and losing the game just because of it happens to you too. Sound bug and 3 secound delay on orders isnt funny either but this is probably the the most heartbraking bug.

    submitted by /u/Automurderatorn
    [link] [comments]

    is multiplayer still available?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    i played aoe3 a lot ob my old pc, but cant access that, now i see that there is a sale on g2a and im thinking of buying it again. But i heard from a friend that the multiplayer is no longer available, i dont know for sure and cant seem to find something online. Can someone help me please?

    submitted by /u/Zwabbel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment