• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Is this a bug or the captain is Jack Sparrow

    Age of Empires 3 Is this a bug or the captain is Jack Sparrow


    Is this a bug or the captain is Jack Sparrow

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Inca gold found

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Inca gold found

    I just made this post to show off the Inca civilization.

    I have been playing around with the Inca a lot. I just found out when observing the buildings from different angles, it makes the gold shine.

    It is the little details that matter most. : )

    Inca Gold

    Inca Gold

    Inca gold

    Inca gold

    submitted by /u/comments247
    [link] [comments]

    He-Man a**hole

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Mod Request: Tricorne hat for Guard/Imperial Musketeers

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    AOE3DE revolution tier list by Aussie_Drongo

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Did you tried grenade launcher card?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    this card made grenadiers my fav unit.I don't remember it from classic aoe3.Any thoughts about this?

    submitted by /u/shezofrene
    [link] [comments]

    Fire pit mod ?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Do you think someone will make a fire pit mod, so that we can have the old sound and animation as well? I am not a fan of the community plaza as it is also not so easy to see if villagers are actually working. I get that for some people it is offensive, but since "offensive" is a subjective concept, I'd like to be able to choose without affecting other people's gameplay. Therefore a mod would be perfect.

    submitted by /u/kimork
    [link] [comments]

    I just won a 1v2 to end my 7 game loss streak, but it didn't count.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    My friend bluescreened halfway through, and I thought it was going to be loss #8, but was able through a very difficult game to win. Was an epic comeback.

    Only for some reason it didn't count, now im still at -7 streak and rating didn't go up. Anyone had similar problems? Actually pissed lol.

    submitted by /u/skilliard7
    [link] [comments]

    AOE3 DE crashes in multiplayer server list.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    It randomly crashes in the multiplayer server list but pretty much fine in other parts of the game.
    Does anyone know the solution?

    submitted by /u/Kindly-Program2976
    [link] [comments]

    AOE3 DE Mods ?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Does anyone having trouble running mods since the last update? I've been playing a lot with the No pop cap mod but since that last update, it doesn't wanna work, if I go in thr mod tab, it says that its working. I can't browse for new mod either. Anyone having that problem?

    submitted by /u/Avion1588
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix this?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Just started the definitive edition for the first time and selected another nation to start as and now this is what the main menu a nd game look like even though I've tried every visual option.

    submitted by /u/Dingoooooal
    [link] [comments]

    caroleans

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    how do you counter caroleans as france ? I have done age 2 push, semi cav or musk ff, age 2 musk spam. Nothing will counter them. They just stick them in hand combat and your army is gone. One game I had 35 musk vs 25 and lost with 22 caroleans still alive..

    You lose map control as all the mines have houses on them, you go to kill them and then just put them in hand combat and run across the map and kill you.

    what the hell .. ?

    submitted by /u/EvilThre3
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on multiplayer loading screen

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    I commonly get stuck on the loading screen for an mp match. Usually this is the case for ranked. I had this in the beta as well, but only came back after this most recent patch. It gets stuck for 5+ minutes and then finally loads and the match starts. The problem is that other players get sick of waiting and leave before I can load in.

    It's not a problem with the specs of my computer, as I can run high settings without much of an issue. Aside from the lag in some larger mp matches.

    Anyone got the same/similar issue and know how to resolve it?

    submitted by /u/Hohenstuken
    [link] [comments]

    Would love if they added a steam workshop page for the Definitive edition

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Like I know they have something in-game but it doesn't seem to be fleshed out as much.Also, question can I port over all the scenarios from Age of empires 3 to the definitive edition? or are they incompatible?

    submitted by /u/Nooblishlybad
    [link] [comments]

    India or china

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Hey guys, im kinda struggling. I want to pick a main civ, but i can't choose. Which one is better overall, china or india?

    submitted by /u/Dikktudo
    [link] [comments]

    Revolution Tier List

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    I'm curious to see what the communities thoughts are on the current balance of revolutions. I've decided to take each civilisation's bonuses into account and determine ranking based on it's synergy with the bonuses of the revolution.

    I've made my own tier list here:

    https://i.imgur.com/KXmYuHR.png

    If you'd like to make your own Tier List, you can do so here: https://tiermaker.com/create/aoe3de-revolutions-633665

    submitted by /u/keaton_au
    [link] [comments]

    "TOKUGAWA'S ARMY IS STUCK ON A CLIFF"

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Important Visual in AoE 3:DE changes #2

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Putting a Gun unit(Musketeer, Minuteman, Skirmisher) in a Defensive and Stand Ground stance makes them fire while crouching, or Kneel firing.

    So basically you can make a line of 14 musketeers where the 7 in the front would Kneel fire if you put them into defensive/standground stance

    Found this while playing the Breed's Hill campaign.

    submitted by /u/Ashina999
    [link] [comments]

    Please stop saying Swedes are OP

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    They are not. Just build Musk + Skirm and rush them and they're dead meat. They can't go toe to toe with a civilization like France or Netherlands until they spam Gold for the Mercs. And that can't happen until late Age3 which is enough time to kill them by then.

    submitted by /u/kristalshards
    [link] [comments]

    Booming CIV

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Hey guys I love Civs with really good economies, I don't know which to main yet and wanted to see which one people liked and why?

    submitted by /u/Raniruru
    [link] [comments]

    Locked games ?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    I don't remember seeing most of the games being locked before. How come these days most of these games are password protected ?

    submitted by /u/CommodoreBlair89
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer lobby crashing

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Anyone else having problems since the update with being able to play multiplayer? Before the recent update I was able to play a few multiplayer games no crashes at all but since the update I don't even have enough time to select a game to join before the game crashes and forces me back to desktop.

    I am able to play skirmishes with no problems at all so it seems to be a multiplayer bug?

    submitted by /u/NurseMatt1993
    [link] [comments]

    My first 2v2 flamethrowers gave me victory after teammate disconnected half way , has anyone else been getting 2v2 or 3v3 in ranked lately? I only been getting 1v1 games since

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment