• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 "It's just one blockhouse, what's the worst that could happen?"

    Age of Empires 3 "It's just one blockhouse, what's the worst that could happen?"


    "It's just one blockhouse, what's the worst that could happen?"

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    After a rough weekend with the boys

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Why is the aoe3 competitive scene so small?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I've been watching some aoe3 tournaments (not that there's many) and its overall quite lackluster, this is in no offense to the commentators or players, I think the game is just inherently bad for competitive and attracting viewers. Just to point out the stark difference AOE2 competitiions have as much as 800k viewers whereas AOE3 has a maximum of 100k with most < 40k. If AOE3DE wants a solid competitive scene then I think there needs to be massive changes to the game to make it viewer friendly. However would players be open to that or would they prefer the game to stay as it is? What do you guys reckon and how can we support the competitive scene?

    EDIT: Getting a few downvotes with this one so I just need to state that i'm not making this post because I hate the game, I'm making it because I want to see the game expand in a direction that encourages growth in the community, so if you don't agree give me a reason why. The game has basically peaked at 12,000 players maximum on at a time and its been out for over a week. If you think ESO is going to maintain a dev team to cater to what will realistically be <8000 dedicated players you're a a joker.

    submitted by /u/AussieBeugBlaster
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any African maps?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    I would like to re-enact some battles like the Dutch-Portuguese wars in West Africa and Southern Africa.

    With the new historical battles, there have to be some African assets that could be used on the maps?

    submitted by /u/Tuindwergie96
    [link] [comments]

    Revolution appreciation post

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    I love what they have done with the revolution mechanic in DE. Never used them in the original game, now I use them regularly with my personal favourite being Hungary. What are your thoughts and what is your favourite revolution?

    submitted by /u/Gaius_Iulius_Megas
    [link] [comments]

    Suddenly the game stops working and gets crashed

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Anyone else having the same problem? It's starting to get annoying, had no problem like this before update.

    I wouldn't have felt bad but the game stopping working in a multiplayer game is really sadge..

    submitted by /u/SoortGames
    [link] [comments]

    BEST 1V1 Civilization ?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Yolo ottomans my personal (comment why tho please im new)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheNotoriousMSC
    [link] [comments]

    Learning INDIA | 1v1 Ranked Multiplayer

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    In the Defeninite Edition, can you alt tab from the game in window mode without it auto pausing?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Hello, is it possible to play the DE in Window Mode and alt tab and the game still plays without pausing it self?

    submitted by /u/PhilRupp1234
    [link] [comments]

    Black Family

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Over the years, the AOE3 campaign has not always been favoured for being mostly fictitious and more people enjoy the strategy of gameplay rather than the story.

    However, for me, I really enjoy the storyline more than the games strategy, and in particular, I like reading about the Black Family, and their family tree. I've always thought it would be great to get a few scenarios around Phillip Black (Morgans Son and Johns Father),

    Anyone else feel the same about the campaign and the Black family?

    submitted by /u/craigoup
    [link] [comments]

    Request: Colour preference when queueing for multiplayer

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Would be really great to choose a colour when queueing for ranked games, or have a preference list in the settings somewhere!

    Sidenote: is there a better place than reddit to submit feature requests?

    submitted by /u/kelsiersurvivor
    [link] [comments]

    Does it take the same amount of time to process a shipment from your home city regardless of anything?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    ... and how much time does It take?

    I understand that effectively your home city has it's own queue seperate from any of your buildings on the map (even if unit shipments use the rally point of the building they are shipped to.), but I can't find out the ship time for cards online, despite searching.

    submitted by /u/sawbladex
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer Stats Not Updating

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    My recent games in Supremacy 1v1 and 2v2 aren't showing up on my stats - has anyone else been encountering this issue?

    submitted by /u/Thalassocrat95
    [link] [comments]

    Aztec advise

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! Like many other people I'm getting back into AoE 3 with the release of DE. Back in the day I played Aztec the most, but find myself struggling more than anticipated with the new edition. I know that Aztec generally either rush or boom, but I can't find the right balance between either. When I rush I struggle to finish my opponent off, and when I boom against most civs I find myself countered by mid game cav and cannons.

    I'm doing ok over all but want to improve. What cards do you all prioritize? What are the ideal age 2 and 3 leaders to pick?

    How do you counter heavy artillery play late game? I find arrow knights inadequate, and coyote runners feel like they need both age 2 cards to scale.

    Finally are Skull Knights a joke unit now? I remember them being cool and ok a decade ago, now they feel slower and as if they hit much less hard. I can't really see a situation where I would task my community center to create them with all the other options.

    submitted by /u/Andymion08
    [link] [comments]

    Guys what civ is best 1v1

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    im new please tell me why you think so (i think ottomans)

    submitted by /u/TheNotoriousMSC
    [link] [comments]

    Best ship?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    What are the best ships for ship to ship battles in regards to cost efficiency?

    submitted by /u/majdavlk
    [link] [comments]

    Loading and Continuing Multiplayer games

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I was playing an online game but my friend playing with me disconnected, I was wondering how can I load the game and continue, similar to what happens in AoE 2 DE

    submitted by /u/Mr_6484
    [link] [comments]

    Good civ for team game ( mostly 3v3) ?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    I'm playing russian and i woud like to try a new civ but i can't decide myself for a good civ for 3vs3 ( without specific compo).

    Some recommandation would help a lot

    submitted by /u/mlool2
    [link] [comments]

    Request for a computer illiterate Age of Empires 3 fan: World Map of collated map images of Age of Empires 3

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    I love maps of the world, especially older maps. I lately found myself REALLY wanting a world map (or a map of the americas consisting of all the map images used in the game setup screen). I'd like a map like this to really picture the game's maps within the real world.

    I've searched the web but couldn't find any good quality images of it. Could someone maybe point me toward such a map (if it exists) and if not, would a AOE3 fan, skilled in photoshop, consider taking on such a project?

    submitted by /u/Tuindwergie96
    [link] [comments]

    AoE3 DE question

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    I used to play AoE 2 many many years ago because I like the building and progression element, but in recent years i came to dislike combat, I want to play more peaceful and zen games. So my question is:

    Is there a game mode where you can play without combat ( not needed )? Preferably solo, I just want to build and progress through the ages.

    submitted by /u/margenov
    [link] [comments]

    We Should be able to pick a Map Size for Skirmishes

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    I tried several Maps with 8 Players(1v7 Moderate AI), and It Was Fking HUGE and very fun to play as armies have more time to march and when reinforcement came at the right time after marching a long way, damn that's good.

    Also if you think I'm a Masochist, I'm using a Mod that removes Population Cost for Military units only.

    submitted by /u/Ashina999
    [link] [comments]

    Aztec late game

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I want to start playing with aztec. Any advice for a new aztec player? How good is aztec in the late game?

    submitted by /u/Dikktudo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment