• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 WarChiefs promotional art from 2006

    Age of Empires 3 WarChiefs promotional art from 2006


    WarChiefs promotional art from 2006

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    DE is probably last chance for AOE3

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Firstly, lets talk about how massive the release of DE was of Aoe2. Age2 already had a bigger audience than aoe3 but DE created even more huge gap between the games. More than 50k viewers for hidden cup, big e-sports orgs like secret,tempo and gamerlegion expanded to age2, redbull gaming sponsored 2 tourney with more to come and microsoft themselves funded 50k prizepool for 2 tournaments.

    Now we come to Aoe3 de and hope it replicates the success but i have doubts. Most changes so far have been political and the game mechanics itself isn't friendly to new players. The changes will probably even more diversify the game but i don't think that's what the game needs right now. Age2 brought small quality of life changes to the game and that is what aoe3 needs. Age3 is too fast paced right from the start for new players and i was kinda hoping they would make it more accessible to new players. If de can't bring more players then microsoft will definitely turn their back on aoe3.

    Lastly, Tantalus Media will probably handle aoe3 after de and i hope they are more closer to the community like forgotten empires who have been doing good jobs of listening to community and bringing necessary changes.

    Sorry for the long post :P

    submitted by /u/Circle_of_Oasis
    [link] [comments]

    I just proerdered DE after years of piracy.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    As the title says. I've been playing AoE since 2009, but I only downloaded pirated copies. First just the vanilla game, then the War Chiefs, and then the Asian Dynasties. I've never feel bad or remorse. But today I wanted to redeem myself and be better. So I bought DE just today. I don't know if this is important to you, but this is important to me. This game is my childhood and I don't want to remember my child days as a pirate.

    submitted by /u/fatusence_tony
    [link] [comments]

    Got bored built a concentration camp and farmed a million+ resources overnight

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    AOE3:DE gun shots sound weird to anyone?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Even the fort shot has been changed. The old fort shot sounded a lot more powerful in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/Shrink_myster
    [link] [comments]

    HOW DO YOU COUNTER A RUSH?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Treaty Strategies?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    My buddies and I are returning to Age 3 to get our groove back before definitive edition. We have always played treaty, personally I enjoy the longer no rush style games. We stopped playing around level 20 but after playing my first game back today I felt like a conscript all over again.

    I'm a big Ottoman fan, but I feel they are pretty average when it comes to treaty mode (usually 40m Treaty) and am thinking about branching out to some other civs, maybe Russia or Germany, anyone have a good resource to some treaty build orders for Ottomans, Russians, or Germans?

    submitted by /u/KforKaptain
    [link] [comments]

    I keep going on to eso, but the open games never have the same patch as I do.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    I try with esoc, treaty, vanilla, but I can't find any games on the same patch. What are people playing?

    submitted by /u/Volcarion
    [link] [comments]

    Summary of AOE 3 DE changes

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Campaign Home City not available

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Campaign Home City not available

    I just began playing the act 2 of the war chiefs all over again, because of the rework in the de and I noticed, that the US-home city isn't available to me. First I thought it is meant to be this way, but then I was forced to the homecity after a cutscene. The background was just a blackscreen and there were no cards available. Anyone can help me?

    https://preview.redd.it/7ejwftgip2r51.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=8a590fd4b6e336bee3107c442ffd2095a91e0c29

    submitted by /u/Feeling_Relief
    [link] [comments]

    My Age 3 DE wishlist (mostly better unit controls) - III (DE) - Discussion

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment