• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 I play both sides so that I always come out on top (Glitch)

    Age of Empires 3 I play both sides so that I always come out on top (Glitch)


    I play both sides so that I always come out on top (Glitch)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Now that we have Poison Damage (Inca Jungle Bowman), shouldn't the Tupi upgrade "Poison Arrow Frogs" provide Poison Damage to its Blackwood Archer?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Can't say much in regards to balance as I'm not that good in AoE3 yet, but I think it would be a very fun mechanic that provides even more variety while maintaining a certain exclusivity to it.

    submitted by /u/NargWielki
    [link] [comments]

    [DE] Guide: All Native alliances with advanced information (detailed upgrade effect descriptions)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    South Africa Revolt as Dutch in treaty

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Is revolting to SA as Dutch a viable strategy in TR 40? For those that do not know, you can make 30 courier des bois after sending a card. You can also get a 3rd factory. The best part is you can send a card infinite times that gives your units 5% more health. The longer the game, the more powerful SA gets.

    With an 80 vill economy, 7 upgraded banks, 3 factories, and an infinite hp card makes this revolt tempting instead of going to imperial age. The only thing im missing is 2 extra banks, the capitol food card, and imperial unit upgrades.

    submitted by /u/1314651920
    [link] [comments]

    How do I counter German turtle in the early game?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:39 PM PST

    I've tried to push right at Age 2 but by that point it turns into a short slugfest where I can't get momentum, I don't have an economy lead due to his wagons—even though I'm pumping villa constantly and now there's pistoleros and Veteran skirmishers coming out at age 3

    I'm at a loss on what to do right now.

    Edit: I main Iroqouis

    submitted by /u/Ulrich_Von_Urikon
    [link] [comments]

    Please Fix Unselecting Unit Bug

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Okay, this is starting to get ridiculous.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:58 AM PST

    So I started a Skirmish game to test out my new deck for Spain, and luckily for me it was a skirmish and not a multiplayer game cause this happened. https://i.imgur.com/pptdnFc.jpg. I told my Xbows to walk out the gate on the right of the picture and 9 of my early crossbows decide to take the LONGER route and get stuck behind the trade post. Had this been an actual multiplayer game I would have conceded as that was half my entire starting army. The pathing in this game needs some serious work and is frankly quite ridiculous. I've played the original AOE 3 and pathing wasn't nearly this bad.

    submitted by /u/PeNdR4GoN_
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my India decks

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Is the game safe to play now?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Is the file deleting bug fixed or not?

    submitted by /u/Toleksi
    [link] [comments]

    2v2 ranked caroleons everywhere i felt left out lol

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:46 PM PST

    Chinese upgrades fixed?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the Chinese upgrades not showing was fixed in the last update? I didn't see anything in the patch notes at all.

    submitted by /u/Trevor1246_1
    [link] [comments]

    Is the data deletion bug still in DE?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:41 PM PST

    I have really shitty internet and finally finished downloading the game, although I heard during the wait that the game can sometimes cause all the files on your PC to be deleted, anyone confirm if they fixed it, or if it was even real in the first place?

    submitted by /u/Captain_Jaxen
    [link] [comments]

    What’s up with aoe2 fan boys bashing this game so much?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:48 PM PST

    ITS FROM THE SAME COMPANY LOL.

    They will post like homophobic shit about if you play aoe3

    I don't get it. Both are great. Feel like some of the negative reviews on steam are legit just from them. So odd to me.

    submitted by /u/shades_fnatic
    [link] [comments]

    Trading Post bug currently in the game

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:29 PM PST

    I was playing a game with my friends earlier where this bug happened to us, and I managed to get it on recording. hopefully someone that sees this can try to get a fix for it ASAP as it can be really annoying to experience. Thanks for listening!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBFvvfwz6tE&ab_channel=724Hades

    submitted by /u/724Hades
    [link] [comments]

    Revolution button grayed out in AOE3DE

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Hey guys,
    I'm playing 1 vs 1 skirmish with extreme AI in Classic mode. I have 1000 Food, 1000 wood, 1000 gold, but my revolution button is grayed out. I can advance to IV and the AI didn't revolt either. Is this a bug or are there rules I don't know ?
    Thank you

    submitted by /u/KnowledgeVegetable27
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Been looking to make some friends on here since none of my friends play aoe3!

    You don't have to have a mic & I don't care if your new or experienced.

    HMU!!

    submitted by /u/shades_fnatic
    [link] [comments]

    Can't make Walls as Inca?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Just the title, like wth, anyone else?

    submitted by /u/tn_kop
    [link] [comments]

    Full AOE3DE Gameplays for anyone who is interested!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Mortars Attack Units

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:39 AM PST

    I just got my ass kicked my a Swede who massed Mortars, and used them to one-shot entire groups of Cassadores! I was under the impression that Mortars/Howitzers can't attack units, so how the hell did he do this? (I'm a little pissed if you can't tell XD )

    submitted by /u/ImperialPhalanx
    [link] [comments]

    Need a way to Reconnect ASAP

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:40 AM PST

    As a treaty player, most of my games consist of players dropping before the treaty has ended and its getting really tiresome. We have a pause function to wait on dropped players to reconnect, it could work so well. It would also be handy to be able to restart your game/computer half way through if needed.

    Please please please implement a way to reconnect!!

    submitted by /u/t0nguepunch
    [link] [comments]

    How to play with MS friends from Steam in ranked?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:47 AM PST

    title? how do I invite or join people on MS Store whilst im playing on steam??

    submitted by /u/Aellaqt
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for teammates

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:47 AM PST

    Are there any discord servers or telegrams for people who are looking for teammates? Hit me a dm if you are interested :)

    submitted by /u/Vlijmscherp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment