• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 New patch, new bug, my soldiers get trapped in buildings

    Age of Empires 3 New patch, new bug, my soldiers get trapped in buildings


    New patch, new bug, my soldiers get trapped in buildings

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:24 AM PST

    Ranked multiplayer is working for 1v1 with minimal wait time and matching opponents at similar skill level...good job there.....

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:33 PM PST

    I completed the first 10 games to get a rating.

    Hope we get more players for ranked team games. Still some bugs in the game but it has been very stable after last several patches & hot fixes.

    submitted by /u/vindiansmiles
    [link] [comments]

    Is rushing the META?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:45 PM PST

    From my experience in ranked games in 2v2 and 3v3 almost every game ends in less than 15 minutes and is getting monotonous because im either rushing or the enemy is rushing, is viable turtling? any tips for turtling?

    submitted by /u/JhonnyFx
    [link] [comments]

    I am unable to download the game on steam

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:29 AM PST

    I bought the game recently on my steam account.

    but I keep getting the error "connection time out" or "steam is having trouble connecting to steam servers".

    it might be a problem from my ISP but I am not sure.

    is there a place where I can find the steam files (like game back-files) so I can download the game outside the steam servers?.

    or any other solution I can get. note that I am using this ISP just for downloading and not playing.. because I have limited data plan on my normal internet connection.

    submitted by /u/it-aint-me-11
    [link] [comments]

    Are Rodelero useful?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Well... I really really see hard to play spain, and Rodelero is harder to see.

    Quick and have bonus against Cav(Why sword&shield units have this bonus?) like Pike, they are better against non cav but anyway weak, so using musket is better instead of them, IMO.

    And their siege is real poor, their siege weaker than Skim, lol.

    How they can use? Are there any reason using them?

    submitted by /u/dak0653
    [link] [comments]

    A beginners guide to DM

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:50 PM PST

    Are Nizam Fusiliers affected by theJanissary combat card?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:52 PM PST

    I could check myself but if anyone had a quick answer, would be much obliged. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bluesharklet
    [link] [comments]

    Lagging and rubber-banding when playing on Servers on other regions. But AoE 3 TAD was great for us

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:08 PM PST

    I've played with a group of friends and relatives for many many years, and with AoE 3 DE we've started playing again.

    Nowadays part of us is in the West Cost Region and others are in South Brazil Region and our last few matches were very very laggy with frequent studders and whatnot.

    Of course, playing with higher ping we expected to have some lag, but the thing is, on old AoE 3 TAD on peer-to-peer matches our experience was great, much better than DE is right now. Our internet connections are outstanding, and we can play other more demanding online games together no problem. Even AoE 2 DE is perfectly smooth.

    Anyone else in a similar situation? Any tips that might help get us a smoother online experience?

    submitted by /u/walterjrscs
    [link] [comments]

    Cloudy with a small chance or crashing

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Here we were, after years of not playing, me and 4 friends, excited to play again, we made a 60min treaty lobby, somehow we found 3 people wanting to play 5v3 knowing we were all garbage having not touched any aoe in years. We built our base, admittedly, we didnt do great. The timer started counting down, 1 minute left, we loaded up a huge suprise force to flank them. BOOM, battle starts, our cavalry rushed in to... 5 people crash, big lagspike, their AOE stops responding and theyre out of the lobby. 3 of us including me, the host, are left, we fight for another solid 10 seconds, boom, all 3 of us have the game freeze and then proceed to crash our entire pc. I dont know if this is a known bug that has some easy workaround but to say we were not amused is an understatement. I just want to enjoy the game again.. i was hyped:(

    submitted by /u/angelo992001
    [link] [comments]

    Why are my flags all blank?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:57 AM PST

    They now only display my player color, on all my buildings. it's quite ugly.
    And it's even more annoying that other player's flags stay normal when they do see mine as red or blue or wathever my color is.

    submitted by /u/M4rst
    [link] [comments]

    Slinging in Age 1, healthy for the game?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:16 AM PST

    So yesterday i played a game (4v4) where 3 players sent all their ressources to the incan from the first second of the game. This means the inca could click up at around 30 secs, arrives in 1:30 in age 2 and at minute 3:30 the first tc was destroyed.
    I know it is a huge investment, but it is also a bit ridicolous to be able to destroy tcs before most civs are even up.
    This video showcases the build

    📷Inca Eat TC at 3:30? Cheese TG Strategy Showcase/Guide AOE 3:DE

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Numerous_Start_7472
    [link] [comments]

    Treaty or Non Treaty

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:10 PM PST

    What scene is played more competitively?

    submitted by /u/Dildopolisv2
    [link] [comments]

    POKE 'EM WITH THE SHARP END!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:01 AM PST

    I made a treaty guide for beginners :))

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Tips for playing Chinese?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:22 AM PST

    Tips for playing Chinese?

    Trying to learn the asian civs starting with Chinese. Would greatly appreciate if anyone could answer a few questions:

    1. What are their best units?
    2. Order of wonders to advance
    3. Any must have cards?

    This is my deck. Any cards i should add/remove?

    submitted by /u/Circle_of_Oasis
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think Lakota Teepees are too strong?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:54 AM PST

    AOE3 DE DX 11 vs 12

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:18 AM PST

    AOE3 DE DX 11 vs 12

    Hey guys, so I have DX 12 on my desktop computer but I keep getting the system error that says my hardware does not support DX 11. Is 12 not better than 11? How do I fix this? I have windows 10, the desktop itself is basically brand new, not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

    https://preview.redd.it/6c4zzwfl7vx51.png?width=708&format=png&auto=webp&s=ae2956f2c9040ccb95119b35729eee996492da27

    submitted by /u/wolfof15thst
    [link] [comments]

    How do I play online? AoE3 DE

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:30 PM PST

    When I press multiplayer, the games says "User content is disabled" How do I solve this?

    submitted by /u/Type59-T34-3
    [link] [comments]

    Russian Revolutions

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Is revolting to Romania a good idea with Russia? Is it better than Imperial Age Russia?

    submitted by /u/Phoenix865
    [link] [comments]

    Are scenarios made in DE compatible with Complete Collection?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Hi!
    So, I'm more of a Age 2 player. Scenarios created in Age 2:DE aren't compatible with HD Edition or vanilla AoK/TC.

    The same is true for Age 1:DE and vanilla AoE/RoR

    Is this true for Age 3 and Age 3 DE?

    submitted by /u/Fruitdispenser
    [link] [comments]

    My most embarrassing 1v1 yet...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    UI and Sound Mods not available in multiplayer?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Is it impossible to have mods and play online? Like do I have to unsubscribe and restart the game?

    I was using the original age names and natives voices mods and I was not able to play multiplayer games

    submitted by /u/P3t3rU5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment