• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Iq 1000 there

    Age of Empires 3 Iq 1000 there


    Iq 1000 there

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:35 AM PST

    French , British Design ... i hope u guys like it , thx for all you guys support, lmk u guys opinion

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:07 PM PST

    What's the AI difficulty equivalent to a decent player?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:59 AM PST

    For me the annoying thing on high end difficulties is that the AI economy gets an unfair boost. I am trying to test my strategies in Skirmish but Extreme AI absolutely mullers me no matter what I do.

    I think the 2-3 min age up is where it starts to get greasy, whilst it can be possible for some civs and players, in my experience most normal players age up around 5 min. Then obviously by the time I age up, the AI has gotten 10-15 units already so rushing them is extremely difficult.

    submitted by /u/CantCopeWithBalding
    [link] [comments]

    Is Spain good for booming?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:24 AM PST

    Most Spanish players I've faced had a better economy than me (Sweden) after 15-20 mins lol. I am not that great either tbh and I know Spain are better suited for rushing?

    submitted by /u/kristalshards
    [link] [comments]

    Screen flickering

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:36 AM PST

    So I recently turned on my HDR settings for my monitor, AOE 3 DE when I try to play, as soon as it goes fullscreen makes my screen flicker, any help on possible solutions for this would be appreciated. I literally cannot access anything. Can't play the game. I have it on the Microsoft store.

    submitted by /u/Gamiquette
    [link] [comments]

    Mapuche gameplay in Wars of Liberty - Age3(2007) modded gameplay :)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Is getting an army size of up to 500 with inca in treaty games broken?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:34 AM PST

    With some tricks you can get up to 500 units simultaniously with inca in treaty. By Using Native cards, kalinkas, big buttons, dogs and chasquis you can get a huge army, which will be allmost unstoppable in the first few minutes after treaty ends.

    I go in detail how to do that in the videos below, that isnt the main point of this post.

    My issues with that are the following:

    1) For all civs there is a soft cap of 200 population and a hard cap (if you use all mechanics) of around 350 population (without extra native TP's). There are some civs which can field more army with that limit (dutch, japan, french) but the armies usually arent bigger than 150-200 pop (even at the start of the treaty). If you compare that to incas...their starting army is twice as big. Which doesnt seem to be balanced

    2) Considering the performance problems the game has, this can and will lead to crashes. Especially if you have one or more inca in a 3v3 for example (which are barely finishable anyway, but still). The game engine just isnt designed for 500 units/ player.

    3) If the incas unit roster would be a bit better (Kalinka units are all trash), then they would be completly unstoppable i think. Which is just not good design, when there are only 3 usable unit in a roster and the rest needs to be natives.

    What do you guys think? Do you think this is a good game mechanic? If not what would you change?

    Links to the Videos:

    https://youtu.be/Q0sRZhYYAao

    https://youtu.be/KNQ-AsiAVK4

    submitted by /u/Numerous_Start_7472
    [link] [comments]

    Battering rams

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Why don't all native civs have bartering rams? Once walls go up as a native civ other than iro (has cannon too as special unit but for example purposes) sieging walls becomes much more difficult and it's the most basic form of siege available.

    submitted by /u/goodbellyfunsquad
    [link] [comments]

    Game just closed

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:35 PM PST

    I Played a 2 vs2 and in the lategame AOE just closed randomly at the same time for me and my teammate, what the hell is this? We were winning.

    submitted by /u/assoziationshauberk
    [link] [comments]

    How to Spectate Games?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    I see the option to enable spectate when creating lobbies. I do not see the option to choose to spectate once I am in the lobby. Am I just blind, or is the feature not available yet?

    submitted by /u/jmjf7
    [link] [comments]

    Deck and Level dissappeared/changed after force closing game?!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Hey Guy

    I was russia level 85 with my own custom deck.

    Somehow a game didnt loaded properly and i closed aoe by task manager

    After launching I was suddenly level 4. My custom deck was deleted and the 3 standard decks are named in a different language then my game language?!?!?!

    I played together with a friend and we both highly confused....

    submitted by /u/polykoma_
    [link] [comments]

    How can I (Game Pass) play ranked with my friends ( steam)?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:09 AM PST

    We have tried to invite my friends with xbox live, but when they accept the invite nothing happens. And the in-game system does not work either. They can play with each other since they both are on steam?

    submitted by /u/VIBLUDO
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to make Settler Massacre like in the old games on DE?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:04 AM PST

    Seems Simple To do all you need is a blank map and guaranteed TC with starting resources and vills depending on how many players. I just don't know what I'm doing.

    submitted by /u/perkytheparrot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment