• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 📰 Age of Empires III: DE Development Update

    Age of Empires 3 �� Age of Empires III: DE Development Update


    �� Age of Empires III: DE Development Update

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:41 AM PST

    Recommendations about my deck? I started to play in Hard difficulty in single player, usually choose swedes to create a pikeman rush, although I have a deck with Caroleans

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:39 AM PST

    Does anyone know if the game is going to get any more updates?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:22 AM PST

    Sawmills or Exotic Hardwood ?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:08 AM PST

    How to load AOE3 Faster :))

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:53 AM PST

    I’m not particularly good with any civs outside of Portugal and Britain, any advice?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:42 AM PST

    I'm pretty decent with Brit and Port, but basically anything outside of that I struggle quite a lot. Not really sure why this is the case, but regardless I do need some help/advice.

    Are there any good places to start learning? Perhaps some deck/strategy guides? Anything is appreciated, cheers.

    submitted by /u/yourmotherisepic
    [link] [comments]

    Taming Treasure Guardians

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    I just learned that you can tame the treasure guardians, but I am unsure how. Can anyone help? Is it only certain countries or do are certain countries only allowed to tame certain animals? Do you need to reach a certain trading card? I am so confused. In the old game I was able to tame whatever animals I came across. This was back when we had to go out and buy the CD.

    submitted by /u/Perfect_Sky_5678
    [link] [comments]

    Samurai

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:36 AM PST

    So I love samurais even tho I know Ashigarus are the way to go. So I'm maining them somehow.

    What unit comp would u suggest? I like to keep it to a maximum of 3 types of unit since it's easier to micro I ain't the good I'm only like 1200~1300.

    Samurai Yumi flaming arrows? Samurai naginata flaming arrowsv Samurai yumi naginata?

    Lmk your opinions.

    submitted by /u/Raniruru
    [link] [comments]

    Community plaza

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:07 AM PST

    I have an idea for the idle villagers in this building, what do you think about an aura-like circle for dancers?? Its difficult split idle from no idle vills...

    submitted by /u/dalvi5
    [link] [comments]

    Gendarme vs Musketeer All Civs Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Gendarme vs Musketeer All Civs Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition

    All calculations have been made, Post Imperial Age is taken as reference.

    In the next video we will fight Ashigaru Musketeers and Gendarme full+full build...

    Stay Tuned :)

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=A-y8PuBz1sA&feature=share

    https://preview.redd.it/4yy7c3c4cxb61.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c0d18f7ea0fdf7e1e260e2565736e7d3200931e4

    submitted by /u/anotomygunpowder
    [link] [comments]

    How to increase Ashigaru attack?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:14 PM PST

    I saw a video on youtube where the Ashigaru got like 70ish ranged attack or something. How did they do that? the best i can do is only 49 attack(daimyo, arsenal upgrade, wonder upgrade and passive, isolationism)

    submitted by /u/ranggaizorhcaf
    [link] [comments]

    Crossbowmen have guard and imperial upgrades skins.. any more unit have it?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    https://ageofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Crossbowman_(Age_of_Empires_III))

    you can check it here. Normally, units don't have a guard and imperial skin, is the same.

    submitted by /u/victorav29
    [link] [comments]

    Do musks have bonus against goons?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:00 AM PST

    Full Build Gendarme vs Full Build Ashigaru Musketeer Age of Empires 3

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    How to counter Cav + Canon as Sweden?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    What do I build to counter my opponents Cavalry and canons as Sweden? Thanks

    submitted by /u/IroncladDiplomat
    [link] [comments]

    DE: Learning Japan.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    I've long since admired my friends who practically win 90% of all games, playing as Japan.

    However, every time I play Japan, I'm always rushed, or overwhelmed in Age 2-3, easily.

    Japan's early game, seems really, really poor - probably because I'm playing incorrectly.

    Could you guys give me some pointers, my 'friends' are unwilling to help, as they believe they have a 'secret' order of events to always win...

    submitted by /u/Feeling_Influence
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment