• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition - Newly Upgradable British Mercenaries And Their Counterparts Compared

    Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition - Newly Upgradable British Mercenaries And Their Counterparts Compared


    Definitive Edition - Newly Upgradable British Mercenaries And Their Counterparts Compared

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:57 PM PST

    Where can I learn about current tactics and decks?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:27 PM PST

    Best civ for native allies

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    I've always been intrigued by the idea of using the native allies more in this game. Which civ would be best to use if one were to make a strategy arround the native allies? I usually main France and Sweden and have a ELO of 1150.

    I understand that it would be situational depending on the natives available. But what would a good approach be on the aps where the natives age good?

    submitted by /u/catarinaiv
    [link] [comments]

    How to Beat Russia in 3 Minutes as Lakota!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:22 AM PST

    My AOE3 channel. I play treaty NR40 games. Not a pro but learning everyday. Have a look.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:47 AM PST

    Best Civilisation for AI Games?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:13 AM PST

    I've been playing a lot of 2 v 2 & 2 v 3 with my partner, we've recently upped from Hardest to Extreme in DE. But we're both struggling... I know. Title says it all, what's the best Civilisations for AI? (I've been playing a lot of Japanese, but on Extreme the AI destroy Japan easily, no matter what order).

    submitted by /u/Feeling_Influence
    [link] [comments]

    French-speaking players

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:30 AM PST

    Hi guys, I'm looking for French-speaking people wanting to play together, form a clan/discord/whatever. I'm PR20 in TAD and I want to improve. I possess the DE as well. I would say that I usually play 0-10 hours a week.

    Anyone interested ? PM or comment!

    submitted by /u/lDPablito
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting enemy in enemy base

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:54 AM PST

    When I fight my enemy in his base my units often choose to attack his houses and buildings instead of his units. How was this in the old aoe 3? Was it similar or is this something new that has come with the DE version?

    submitted by /u/TylerDurdenElite
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get mods to work? (Steam)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:36 PM PST

    Hello, I have subscribed to a data mod but whatever i try i cannot get it working, i have tried many different mods and i have verified that they are in the right folder.

    I can't see any way to enable it when making a skirmish game like in AoE II, It is ticked blue in the mods section.

    Seriously why is it so damn vague on how to use mods for this game? I have found no answers online at all.

    submitted by /u/HappyBellDraws
    [link] [comments]

    Age of Empires III: Complete Collection - PC is 33% off

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:45 AM PST

    DOCKS IN TREATY

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    What do you think about the restriction to buid docks for 40min?? Why isnt it like original? Whats the reason for that?

    submitted by /u/dalvi5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment