• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 $1000 ESOC Challenge Cup - Group Stage Roundup

    Age of Empires 3 $1000 ESOC Challenge Cup - Group Stage Roundup


    $1000 ESOC Challenge Cup - Group Stage Roundup

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:44 AM PST

    Playing against Russians

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:46 AM PST

    Age of Empires 3 low elo PvP gameplay on Mongolia! Indians vs Japanese

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:55 PM PST

    Portuguese (Zombie) | Age of Empires Parody

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:01 PM PST

    100 Tercio Pikeman vs 29 Sipahi (Equal Resources) Missionary Effect

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:12 AM PST

    Drongo- Where's the Buff?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:24 AM PST

    Viewer wants to see Drongo's Deck

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Leather cannons with caroleons? And cards I should use with them If leather cannons are a good idea.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:57 PM PST

    I've heard mixed things about early and late game leather cannons. Could some of you enlighten me? I've used them quite effectively against skirms.

    submitted by /u/SndMetothegulag
    [link] [comments]

    Diversity of strategies?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Hi guys, I'm a new player but I feel like this game seriously lack diversity in terms of viable strategies and gameplay, if you look at the pro replays, it only ever consists of stacking basic infantry, then poking around to get rid of TPs, gaining pressure and go for a fast fortress age rush, get your falconets and use any available cards, usually by then the game is either over or soon will be. This almost feels like linear gameplay..

    Is this the core gameplay of AOE3? Or are there any other strategies that are actually played in AOE3.

    PS: please exclude turtling or rushing as they are a simply general terms to describe the timing of your aggression and not exactly called strategies as they can be done in literally every single RTS.

    submitted by /u/0bliv0us
    [link] [comments]

    Swedes Fulan Mine Card

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:22 PM PST

    it says:

    Villager: changes gather yield for mine by 25%

    Does this mean only for villagers somehow or torps as well?

    submitted by /u/TheJasonSensation
    [link] [comments]

    BOMBARD BRAWL Challange Official Scenario Age of Empires 3 Definitive Ed...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:24 AM PST

    German Falconet shipment question

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:59 AM PST

    Since Germany only can send 1 falconet from homecity how do you play vs another euro civ if he probably will use 2 falconets card? Do you build artillery building and then train falconets? Thats a lot more resources spent than opponents 2 free falconets.

    submitted by /u/TylerDurdenElite
    [link] [comments]

    Strelet/rusk Zerg Deck (or how to max out strelets hp and dmg)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:21 AM PST

    (If you're just gonna tell me that strelets are super useless and to never use them, please don't comment, I'm asking for the best strategies and upgrades for a crappy unit, and sharing an example)

    I found a strelet zerg/ overwhelming defense (even in treaty) to be slightly daunting. Especially when supported by oprishniks and other more powerful units.

    I was going against an opponent that was able to hold off a strong Carolean/leather cannon combo for a decent while. We had breached an outer wall and were moving in towards a thin-walled sioux enemy and we were stopped by some oprishniks. My Carolean charge ended them quickly, but then the Russian player started pumping out strelets, pushing my force back considerably. Even with 5 leather cannons, I was forced back. My ally made heavy cav and worked on pushing him back with me, and it still took effort.

    submitted by /u/SndMetothegulag
    [link] [comments]

    2v2 Ranked, how long to find a match?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:55 AM PST

    So, the title is pretty self explanatory. I've been searching for team ranked matches, and I'm not sure if it's just me being impatient, or if you just have to wait for a minimum of 10 minutes to get a game, if ever.

    I am yet to find a ranked team match, whereas 1v1 is relatively easy. What's the story? Is there a trick? I'm 1200+ 1v1 elo if that helps.

    submitted by /u/Epidicus
    [link] [comments]

    Arsenal upgrades vs Sweden

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:27 AM PST

    I remember reading something about a useful arsenal upgrade to counter better swedish carloeans. What was it? I play as German. Also when I attack Sweden base what should you destroy first TC or torps?

    submitted by /u/TylerDurdenElite
    [link] [comments]

    Issue building walls

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:51 AM PST

    Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone else have this issue?

    Basically I click villager, I click wall, I place a pillar, and build my wall and the villager doesnt move. At all. They just keep chopping wood or mining gold or whatever theyre doing.

    This happens probably 80% of the time I try to build a wall. Sometimes they build it completely, sometimes they skip pillars/walls or sometimes they just stop building it completely.

    What gives? This is DE btw

    submitted by /u/quietstormx1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment