• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 14825

    Age of Empires 3 Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 14825


    Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 14825

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:50 AM PST

    Swedish Mercenaries in Imperial Age Fully Upgraded and Compared to Their Counterparts

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:51 PM PST

    China series 5: Ottoman 4 min age up but turtling instead lol

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:21 AM PST

    New update! Big buff to CHINA and SWEDEN!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:42 PM PST

    How to auto queue vils?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:12 PM PST

    New challenge! post your highscores here, how high can you get?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:50 PM PST

    100 Manchu vs 82 Black Rider (Equal Resources) Age of Empires III Defini...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Game Crash and Windows Won't Boot

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:57 AM PST

    I know that there were unconfirmed rumors of windows corrupting issues with AoE3:DE a few months ago. I play the game daily and have not had any issues with windows, only problems with the game itself crashing periodically. I am having a windows boot issue and wanted to see if anyone else has experienced the same thing in relation to AoE3:DE.

    I was in the middle of a long game of AoE3:DE on Florida (Lakota vs Ports) when my game became unresponsive, followed by a blue screen of death. I rebooted my PC and I get this error code: boot bcd 0xc00000e9. Currently unable to boot to Windows and working on troubleshooting my hardware but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this issue. I had the game up for a few hours before this happened.

    As a side note, I was down to a few GBs of hard drive space on my C: drive and I know that AoE3:De can do weird things after running for a while without restarting. I installed an additional M.2 drive last week but I was not running anything on this drive at the same time. I tried removing the new drive, USB devices, etc. Thanks for any insight!

    The saddest part, I was about to beat Portuguese with a full Lakota water boom!

    submitted by /u/fitzbro
    [link] [comments]

    German eco

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:50 PM PST

    Just got into aoe a couple of weeks ago

    I've been getting good with Germany but the issue is my economy lags behind others

    I'm always utilising settler wagon cards, the factory's that produce food,gold etc

    What are your tips to speed up the economy?

    It's hesitating to pump out so many settlers because the German population is capped at 200, how many settlers would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/jak0o0o
    [link] [comments]

    Why did they change the Inca flag?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:45 PM PST

    Does anyone know why they changed the Inca flag to more muted tones? I liked to fight for the rainbow and power of love.

    submitted by /u/ExaltedSlothKing
    [link] [comments]

    5 things to consider in Team games!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:41 AM PST

    World Map???

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:15 PM PST

    So I was watching this YouTuber play a map of the whole world???? What's this map called and is it available in skirmish or just online? I have AOE 3 definitive through game pass pc. Let me know if maybe I'm not looking in the right spot

    submitted by /u/Nightryder88
    [link] [comments]

    100 Ninja vs 100 Ronin (Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:10 AM PST

    Low Elo Russians vs Incas Gameplay in Age3DE!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:53 AM PST

    AoE 3 DE with AoE 3 Complete Edition multiplayer

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:53 AM PST

    I own AoE 3 Complete Edition, my friend owns the new Definitive edition. Will we be able to play together?

    Thanks guys, appreciate you

    submitted by /u/Very_mature_sex_man
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment