• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 24, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Everything is OP

    Age of Empires 3 Everything is OP


    Everything is OP

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:21 PM PST

    I just feel like all civs are OP. No matter which one I play, or Drongo plays, or anyone else plays, is OP.

    Japan is OP. Lakota is OP. British are OP. India is OP. China is OP. Germans, Portuguese, French, Dutch, Aztecs are OP. Haudenosaunee is OP. Inca is OP, Spanish are OP.

    And of course Sweden is OP.. can't forget that.

    And Ottoman are OP.

    All cards are OP.. all politicians are OP.. everything in this game is OP. Jans are OP. Cuirassiers are OP. Chimu are OP. Howdah are OP. Farms are OP.. factories are OP..

    That's why I love this game so much.

    If you read this far, good day to you! I'm just trolling. Because I'm tired of Aussie Drongo 'insane' clickbait..

    Sorry not sorry.

    submitted by /u/bluesharklet
    [link] [comments]

    Loading screen simulator keeps crashing

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:00 PM PST

    Why is the artillery mercenary called Li’l Bombard?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:54 PM PST

    This name seems to come out of nowhere and I just cannot find it anywhere else. The historical section just describes generic artillery. Their model looks like some early cannon pieces, which are quite commonplace in Europe at that time. In a word, I found no clue why they are given that specific name. Are they just trying to be humorous by calling a huge artillery piece "little" bombard?

    And why do they speak Italian?

    submitted by /u/Savings-Quit-8833
    [link] [comments]

    How to win agains India?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:05 AM PST

    I have a friend who always plays with India. I tried to turtle with Dutches and was destroyed easily. So I tried Ottoman and had better luck defending the huge number of offensive forces.

    However, every single time he destroys me with the long range elephant cannons. He keeps them far and keep on attacking me while his normal forces hold hold me down. I tried the anti artillery cannons but they are just too slow to keep up with the elephants.

    Any suggestions on how should I play against him? Until fortress age I always have much more resources than him before he clamp me down with those elephants.

    submitted by /u/irharrier2
    [link] [comments]

    Fun game..

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:06 PM PST

    Tading post upgrade

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:15 AM PST

    If you upgrade TP does also your opponent get the gain in xp if he has a TP or only you?

    submitted by /u/TylerDurdenElite
    [link] [comments]

    ESOC Cup: Ezad vs Soldier game 1 question

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:34 PM PST

    Link if you havent seen it: https://youtu.be/Qr4mseGNeZU

    So ezad repeatedly took fights by ramming his sowars into coyote and puma to hold them down and let the sepoy clean them up. Problem was that there were a maces hitting the sepoys the whole time. Isnt that a terrible engagement for him? I would think that backing up and looking for an engagement where the sowars can get on the mace would be better. He basically had both his units fighting against units that counter them.

    Not tryna flame, just curious as to why he played it out like that. He is obviously way better than me so idk if im missing something.

    Edit: timed link for an example of what im talking about: https://youtu.be/Qr4mseGNeZU?t=831

    submitted by /u/bigYman
    [link] [comments]

    Playthrough of Algiers on Hard!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Opacity

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:12 AM PST

    Having trouble seeing units behind trees and buildings. Put the unit opacity option at 0,50, and 100 and see no changes. Is this a bug or my laptop not handling the load of the game?

    submitted by /u/huehuecoyotl23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment