• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Indestructible Trading Post. I was wondering why my explorer could not build a TP until i saw this.

    Age of Empires 3 Indestructible Trading Post. I was wondering why my explorer could not build a TP until i saw this.


    Indestructible Trading Post. I was wondering why my explorer could not build a TP until i saw this.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:39 PM PST

    Imperial Age Recruitable Mercenaries that are Better or Worse than their Counterparts

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    The following list is based on Mercenaries now recruitable by the Swedish, Dutch, Ottomans, British, and Portuguese via Home City cards and the new Mercenary Contractor Politician. It also takes into consideration all upgrades available except for TEAM cards from friendly nations.

    I'm ignoring civ context and just basing this on combat stat + cost + population efficiency comparisons. "SUPERIOR" means better in terms of stats + cost + population efficiency, "COMPETITIVE" means better in one area and worse in another, and "WORSE" means worse in all 3 categories. However, this ignores things such as units being slightly superior when high population cost per-unit because they can bring more of a total force to attack range without colliding with allied troops. It also ignores the downside of higher Attack values due to overkill and other upsides and downsides.

    SUPERIOR:

    • Swiss Pikemen (Swedish) Better than: Pikemen

    COMPETITIVE:

    • Highlanders (Swedish) Competitive with: Janissaries (Worse HP, superior Attack)
    • Ronin (Swedish) Competitive with: Doppelsoldners (Worse HP, superior Attack and Speed)
    • Fusiliers (Swedish/Dutch) Competitive with: Musketeers (Worse cost and HP, superior Speed and Attack)
    • Harquebusiers (British) Competitive with: Hakkapelits (Worse cost and HP but far superior Attack)
    • Mamelukes (Ottoman) Competitive with: Kanya Horsemen/Hussars (Worse cost and Attack but far superior HP)

    WORSE:

    • Black Riders (Swedish) Worse than: War Wagons
    • Landsknecht (Swedish) Worse than: Halberdiers
    • Jaegers (Swedish/British) Worse than: Forest Prowlers/Skirmishers
    • Elmeti (Dutch) Worse than: Lancers
    • Ronin (Portuguese) Worse than: Doppelsoldners
    • Li'l Bombard (Portuguese) Worse than: Organ Guns
    • Barbary Corsairs (Ottoman) Worse than: Rodeleros

    Let me know if I got anything wrong and I'll correct it right away. If anyone's curious about the specific stats of each of these units when fully upgraded, here's the links for the Swedish, the Dutch, the Ottomans, the British, and the Portuguese.

    submitted by /u/GideonAI
    [link] [comments]

    What is a buff you would like to see for your civ?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:21 PM PST

    Last patch had an buff to China which I loved to see but I still think they can have some work done. I think some eco boost to age 2 would be great for them like some sort of villager shipment or trickle would help them I think. Just interested to hear what everyone wants to see for their civs given the consistent patches to this game!

    submitted by /u/PapaJammer
    [link] [comments]

    Hokkaido - Indians vs Japanese - Age of Empires 3 DE Ranked

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:02 PM PST

    Anyone else not unlocking the 15 Wonders reward?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    As the title says, I've gotten the achievement for building all 15 wonders, but didn't get the icon. I then played a few games again and built wonders I already knew I'd done, but still nothing. I am suspecting it may be bugged, I'm fairly consistently seeing a message stating that I've unlocked a new profile icon, but nothing new seems to be there. Anyone else getting this same issue?

    submitted by /u/_Ping_-
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the easiest AOE3 Civ to play as?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:57 PM PST

    Losing MMR from a win?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:25 PM PST

    Opponent immediately resigned after I took out their explorer, very early on. Even though I won I ended up losing MMR. Is this a player forced glitch?

    submitted by /u/Radyi
    [link] [comments]

    Troop Control Questions

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:34 PM PST

    If I have multiple troop types selected how do I break into just controlling one?

    submitted by /u/TrashBucketLad
    [link] [comments]

    DE campaigns - Increase the game speed?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    Is there an option to increase the speed in the campaign? Currently what ever its at is dreadfully slow. Im not seeing an option for this. Im hoping that Ive over looked something.

    submitted by /u/livinglitch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment