• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 The Making of Age of Empires III (Upscaled to 4K 60!)

    Age of Empires 3 The Making of Age of Empires III (Upscaled to 4K 60!)


    The Making of Age of Empires III (Upscaled to 4K 60!)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:25 PM PST

    <---------- Petition to bring back power rating for casual games

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:52 AM PST

    Seems Lao Chen is even more of the seasoned old sailor than I realised...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:55 AM PST

    Indians vs Portuguese in Age of Empires 3:DE! Low Elo Ladder game

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:58 AM PST

    Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition: Use of Eastern Civilization

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:19 AM PST

    Haudenosaunee War Chief Siege attack

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Rematch option for ranked matches

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:03 AM PST

    At the end of a ranked game there should be a 60 second option to vote for a rematch. All players in game would have to vote in favor to be able to rematch. This would cut down wait time in lobby for a new match, while also giving an opportunity to play again and perhaps try a new strategy.

    Curious to see r/aoe3's opinion on this.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/zhor_thegreat
    [link] [comments]

    Getting into the game?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Played a lot of AoE 3 11-12 years ago and really enjoyed it. Thought of giving DE a chance, is it worth it?

    Is there an active player base? Larger or smaller than AoE 2?

    submitted by /u/SweetLou_gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Missing civs

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:29 AM PST

    So some bug kicked me out of the game and i can no longer choose sweden as a civ as it simply doesnt show up in the menu.

    I already uninstalled the game and steam but no luck.

    Any help?

    submitted by /u/Plakati
    [link] [comments]

    100 Carolean vs 48 Rifle Rider (Equal Resources) Age of Empires III Defi...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:44 AM PST

    Old player returning to game

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Hey guys. I played a lot of classic AoE3 back in the day, something like 2007, I remember thr game being lauched, I remember buying the expansions one each I even have the old boxes and lottle books in my collection.

    I recently bought the Definitive Edition and I jist get wrecked by both Computer and Online players. Could you give me tips or links to guides? I like to play building forts, walls and towers. Aestetically I like to play Spain. But I do not know if it is the right faction for my style of play.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Mestre_Gaules
    [link] [comments]

    I have someone else’s British home city

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:58 AM PST

    I desynced from a game of collo and when I went to join a normal game I saw I had someone else's home city instead of my own. It has his level and explorer name along with loads of decks. How has this even happened and how do I get it back??????

    submitted by /u/Captain_Brexit_
    [link] [comments]

    German vs Ottoman rush

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:47 AM PST

    I play as German and struggle vs similar skilled players when they play as Ottoman and rush. My elo is about 950 and about rank #2500. I struggle when Ottoman is rushing me from 6min-10min mark and I never fully recover. I try to rush his vill and build tower in my base but xbows cav and doppel just die. What should I do to counter this strong Otto rush?

    submitted by /u/TylerDurdenElite
    [link] [comments]

    How you unlock the last achievment from chinese new year event??

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:28 AM PST

    I have played like 3 matches, the first one i didnt have the native trading post, in the second i used cheats but in 3rd i won without any cheat taking every TP (route+natives) and keep them more than 2min. I dont receive the icon yet

    submitted by /u/dalvi5
    [link] [comments]

    China questions

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:28 AM PST

    Is it always the best to FF and bypass age 2 completely?

    What's the best number to use for building a wonder? It seems so slow no matter how many are used.

    Should I be aiming to get to age 4 for the OP Old Han card? Seems a bad idea to be training a lot of the territorial army in age 3 when what will be needed in age 4 will be the old Han army.

    How does the upgraded old han army in age 3 compare to age 3 terroritorial?

    Playing TAD not DE.

    submitted by /u/cosmia2
    [link] [comments]

    treaty japan

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:06 AM PST

    played treaty yesterday night 3v3 60m, i was french and one of the other team members was japan. I don't play with japan, and wanted to ask about their units/pop...

    it seemed like my maxed out (2x arsenal, all calvary and infantry speed, hp and attack cards, etc) army just did absolutely nothing to theirs...

    i am by no means a professional player, but i win about 80% of my treaty matches, and am usually the best or second-best player in these treaty games - my eco is the strongest, i micro, i use the right units to counter, i wall up well, build forward quickly,

    i just never encountered the absolute inability to kill his units? i wondered if japan has like a +10-20 pop card, or maybe some sort of age up wonder that gives all their units like +30hp? it really seems weird, and i wasn't just spamming cuir, i was countering all his units (albeit a little slow given i had to check what his units were at times).

    any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/panamaqj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment