• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Why did the Devs make Queen Isabella so god damn sexy

    Age of Empires 3 Why did the Devs make Queen Isabella so god damn sexy


    Why did the Devs make Queen Isabella so god damn sexy

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:58 PM PST

    Jesus im playing 4v4 AI and I forgot how thirsty Queen Isabella's voice lines are. I love it

    submitted by /u/_Mister_Jane_Doe
    [link] [comments]

    I do believe the Ottomans should have Indonesia as a Revolution option

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:39 PM PST

    (This is a copy of my thread on the official forums):

    The Ottoman Empire had a protectorate in Indonesia from 1564 to roughly 1873 in the form of the Aceh Sultanate. There was large-scale trade taking place between the nations, Ottoman naval forces were garrisoned on the island of Sumatra, and the Ottomans assisted greatly in the development of heavy cannon in the region. This was partially done to challenge the Portuguese in the region.

    Even though this relationship was not one of direct governance or vassalization, it still seems close enough to justify their addition to the Revolutionary roster for the Ottomans. Besides, there's still room for 1 more Revolution option seeing as the Ottomans only have 4 Revolutions (the current cap is 5, held by the Spanish and the Portuguese.

    submitted by /u/GideonAI
    [link] [comments]

    An idea for Community Plazas

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Instead of standing around idly, tasked units could sit down and gather around in a circle, like a communal gathering such as this historical Maori gathering, this artistic Haudenosaunee gathering, or this modern Mohawk gathering. This would make it clear that the villager or healer unit was tasked, and avoid confusion. I might actually make this suggestion on the official forums later.

    submitted by /u/IonutRO
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Quiz For You Guys. Which Nation Says The Word:

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:24 AM PST

    Sore loser threatened to hack me and knows my real name, should I be worried?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:51 PM PST

    I recently played a ranked game via the quicksearch, and form the start my opponent was trash talking me, saying 'you're garbage' and so on.. I ignored it at first, but when I started to gain the upper hand I decided to tease him, saying stuff like 'are you there, or afk' and so on.

    When I finally won, I said 'easy', which seemed to infuriate him. This is where it became concerning: apparently steam used my real name.last name as my profile account. He copy pasted it, and said '@gmail.com'? Prepare to get lynched irl, say goodbye to your e-mail and so on.

    I have now obviously changed my profile name, but should I be concerned? Should I report this somewhere? I do remember the name of the opponent.

    submitted by /u/Pegasus9208
    [link] [comments]

    Winning a home game! Indians vs Japanese on Punjab in Age of Empires 3 DE

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:27 PM PST

    I really hope population limits changes are included in custom games soon.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:02 PM PST

    I really want to try out full scale games of 300+ armies battling it out. I think it would make the game much more exciting if we could change it to include more or less population. I know the AI probably wouldn't make use of it, but it could at least allow us to play 1 v 7 on fair terms.

    submitted by /u/CretaceousClock
    [link] [comments]

    Counter Swedes

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:22 PM PST

    Hey,

    so the problem my friend and i have is that we always lose 2 vs 2 against the swedes, we play French, Japan, India and we dont know how to beat these op Carolines and these super hard lether canons in age 2 ?

    We have no problem with trying out other civilizations.

    Any recomendations or strategys ?

    submitted by /u/Medis748
    [link] [comments]

    100 Skirmisher vs 100 Cassador (HOW İMPORTANT İS THE GROUPED ATTACK MOVE...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:38 AM PST

    Is me or the AOE3 DE patches are being developed in a much better way than the ones of AOE 2 DE?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:06 PM PST

    With Lords of the West release, the game integrety is really doomed:

    https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/siege-engineers-bugged/117735

    https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/allied-foundations-visible-in-unexplored-areas/117736

    https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/burgundians-hand-canoneer-and-bombard-cannon-125-attack-damage/117729/12

    https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/byzantine-fire-galley-has-99-attack-damage/117728/3

    https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/lithuanians-reliques-bonus-stacks-infinit/115458

    Just a few examples of that game-breaking bugs, now compare that to the updates of AOE 3 DE and try to find if one of these broke something related to the civ integrity or something (the delete files doesn't count as is apparently fixed)

    But seriously this is sad, the less-popular game is receiving a better treatment than the main stream one.

    submitted by /u/BloodyDay33
    [link] [comments]

    Silk Road

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:36 AM PST

    Has anyone played Silk Road recently? Went to play the map today and it's dark like it hasn't fully loaded

    submitted by /u/BassicallyDarr
    [link] [comments]

    Just a cinematic video. Have fun xd

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:40 AM PST

    60 Black Rider vs 50 Yojimbo

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment