• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Happy wife, happy life

    Age of Empires 3 Happy wife, happy life


    Happy wife, happy life

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    IS this league of legends ? I seriously got trash-talked because I had a bad game in casual

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Beginner asking or help

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    So I'm into my second skirmish since buying the game yesterday. I'm finding a bunch of things now that I never encountered in my first game. I found a pet bear in a treasure. What on earth is this thing for? How do I use it? Also, I found a grouping of Native Buildings, like some sort of village. How do I use this?

    Edit: Also, I just discovered a Navajo Scout at my home base. I'm playing as French and just found online that the French start out with a Native scout. How do I use him?

    submitted by /u/MushaShukou
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for the new guy?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Hello everybody! :), i'm an casual aoe3 player, i've played this game for countless hours, but without ever playing with somebody or being member in a community, recently, i've been starting to watch some aoe3 content, aussie_drongo to be more exactly, and i've been growing interest to finally use the multiplayer tab, so, can somebody tell me? is it worth it start playing multiplayer so late now? it's the online community toxic? or the game is too much complicated ? because, bare in mind that, i'm that type of guy, who only ever played for fun, dont know detailed unit information, dont know how to play strats and not even how to do things on its correct ways, example: my favorite civilization are the germans, merely because of black riders, can people like me still enjoy online? also bare in mind that, i never had anyone to play with me, and still dont.

    submitted by /u/its_me_the_new_guy
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think we will ever see European maps?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    With the African expansion on the way, we will have maps for every inhabited continent except Europe and Australia. What do you think the chances are of finally closing the gap and the developers releasing European maps? Would you like to see them?

    I know the theme of the game is colonization of foreign lands, but the introduction of Asian maps and Asian civs that can be played in the Americas kind of defeats that argument in my opinion. You can play as Chinese in Yellow River and India in Deccan, so why can't we have France in France? Many new European towns were established in the Renaissance and Industrial Revolution so it is not that far outside the scope of the game.

    submitted by /u/Glucksburg
    [link] [comments]

    are japanese now allowed to regularly train yojimbo?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Self explanatory thread title really, but i just noticed it.

    submitted by /u/masondinho
    [link] [comments]

    The Public Have Spoken! AZTECS Baby!

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    I need help deciding on a laptop, I need it to efficiently play aoe3 and also any other game similar I might like.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    I'm trying to not spend £1000, but I believe 16gb Ram and a minimum of 1660+ for graphics are necessary for efficient game play?

    submitted by /u/weedmangee
    [link] [comments]

    Will a laptop with 8gb RAM and 2050 graphics i5 or i7 processor run this “well”?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    AoE3DE Screenshots Folder

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    AoE3DE Screenshots Folder

    For anyone wondering where your screenshots for the definitive edition are saved on Windows 10, they are on this path:

    C:\Users\Windows10\Games\Age of Empires 3 DE\SomeRandomNumber

    There will be your saved games, screenshots etc

    https://preview.redd.it/9e3ru3v895171.png?width=614&format=png&auto=webp&s=b25d9321d4eef6385fa5361b3d75695f669a3a85

    submitted by /u/ShisuiLael
    [link] [comments]

    30 Gendarme vs 30 Hussar | Which is better?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Any guidance on cinematics editing in AOE3: DE?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Hey AOE heads, looking to get into more complicated cinematic creation in AOE3's scenario editor, and I appear to be getting no feedback from the base game's cinematic tools - and I honestly don't even know where to start. I'm very familiar with video editing/screen capture, mostly confused with how to work AOEs tools.

    Any feedback or mod support would be greatly appreciated! I'm hoping to assemble Red Dead crossover stuff - but I'd also love to set up historical battle cinematics as well (my hope is to cover Antietnam, Shiloh, Gettysberg, Big Bethel, and more!)

    submitted by /u/redditsupportsucks1
    [link] [comments]

    Best ranked matchmaking settings?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Looking to play 2v2 ranked matches. What's the most popular matchmaking settings? I'm thinking classic Supremacy no treaty, but is there a more used mode for quicker matchmaking?

    submitted by /u/InfinityBladeStudios
    [link] [comments]

    Indians vs Swedish Ranked 1v1 on Baja California in Age3DE!

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    USA civilization update idea: More Native American focused

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    The game's first and second ages are set in 1400-1700, why Americans are in 1700s-1800s in that ages? My solution would be making American civilization more native American focused in early ages, what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Annual_Wasabi3899
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how the ping bar/wifi symbol next to people's names in Definitive Edition?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    And for those who don't think that the option exists: https://youtu.be/A884eq5v1ms?t=85 look at the top right

    submitted by /u/ACIFY5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment