• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 3, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 I'm visiting this sub up to four time a day everyday hoping to see a new update on the front page

    Age of Empires 3 I'm visiting this sub up to four time a day everyday hoping to see a new update on the front page


    I'm visiting this sub up to four time a day everyday hoping to see a new update on the front page

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    I just wanted to share.

    submitted by /u/trier1974
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Deathmatch games so rare and unpopular?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Why did I win by trade monopoly 5 times today?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Because 8 of the ten games people turtled. Why must it come to this. I won in the first 10 minutes why does the game need to last 45?

    submitted by /u/T-u-r-t-l-e-
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it so hard to beat Japan or Sweden?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Japan and Sweden -

    1. Both have resource generating houses that take all your mines and hunts.
    2. Both have no skirmisher or competent dragoon units but make up for it with extremely strong Ashigaru and Caroleans.
    3. Both civs have extremely powerful artillery as leather cannons and flaming arrows
    4. Both civs have extremley good bonuses (2x shipments, advanced arsenal free, daimyos)

    Games against these two civs usually start out like this. I age up and get heavy infantry to burn down their houses. It has no effect as there are too many on the map at around 7 minutes (like 7 or more). The enemy gets ahead on resource production and out masses me. Raiding does nothing. Attacking their buildings or base does nothing. Taking map control does nothing. How do I beat them?

    Sometimes I do a all in timing push and that works but other times it doesn't.

    I know both Sweden and Japan are beatable and they are not overpowered by any means, I just don't know how to counter them.

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Ad1827
    [link] [comments]

    Countering Logistician (quite literally)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    CONFESSION: I suck at 1v1, primarily due to the lack of enough gameplay experience. I was so heartbroken to the point of quitting the game as I couldn't improve and I kept on losing to super early rushes (logistician included). Thanks to Inca, I started winning 1v1 again.

    This post is a reply to https://www.reddit.com/r/aoe3/comments/npi5i6/how_to_hell_to_beat_spain_logistician_rush/

    and to show an example on how to counter Logistician or any Musk + Huss age 2 play as Inca.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1043739870

    submitted by /u/vindiansmiles
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat Spanish water Logistician????

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    I hate to say it, but pretty sure they're OP! I only play Spain myself, but I'm old school and like FFing and going non-Logistician... How the heck do I counter this? They outboom and out mass units by a long shot.

    submitted by /u/sgjb12
    [link] [comments]

    Can I run this game?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Can I run the definitive edition?

    I have an MSI gf63 thin (Intel Core i5-9300H 2.40GHz, 8GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q) I've heard the game isn't well optimized so that's why I ask to the community

    submitted by /u/LeonRedemption
    [link] [comments]

    This will seem toxic but it has to be said. If you’re new to the game, we’re glad you’re here but please play comp stomp till you learn the game basics.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    I had a teammate today who told me it was his first game .... ever. If they knew about comp stomps they would play them I bet.

    submitted by /u/big-unk-b-touchin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment