• Breaking News

    Monday, June 7, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Introducing the Age of Empires 3 Improvement Checklist

    Age of Empires 3 Introducing the Age of Empires 3 Improvement Checklist


    Introducing the Age of Empires 3 Improvement Checklist

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    It is with great pleasure I present the first Improvement Checklist for Age of Empires 3.

    This checklist provides a number of skill metrics to familiarise yourself with, and to master, including: Town Center Control, Herding, Collecting Treasures and Micromanagement.

    It is free to download, and available here:

    https://www.patreon.com/posts/52196874

    submitted by /u/keaton_au
    [link] [comments]

    Just got aoe3

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Just got it off the xbox game pass ultimate and I've been trying to do the us challenges but it just won't t continue I dont understand what needs done,and test i see what it says at the top but I've done that at least 4 or 5 times

    submitted by /u/WVHillbilly33
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone find the early gauntlet levels nostalgic?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    Can you play after playing the beta??

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    I have checked the beta and go back to 'none' option in properties, but I cant play most pf the games. It crush or sync error

    submitted by /u/dalvi5
    [link] [comments]

    Out of sync error in custom scenario

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Hello

    I am trying to create a custom scenario map to be able to play with my friend online. What I did was generate a map base on Amazon, and just build a bridge to connect 2 land.

    However when we get in the map. After ~5 sec we all got "Out of Sync" error.

    Does anyone know how to fix this? Did I do something wrong?

    Thanks you for reading.

    submitted by /u/mrsimbau
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Multiplayer Game even the game finished loading

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    I played with my Friend to against AI. It stuck at waiting for waiting for another player even we both finished loading for like 6mins +. Any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/ktsugumi
    [link] [comments]

    Treaty Deck Guides/Strategies

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Hello all! Does anybody have any resources like websites that has examples of good treaty decks and guides? I'm a non-treaty player that has been playing more recently and I want to make sure I'm not missing anything in my decks for treaty.

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/cjbd7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment