• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Starcraft 2 player new to AoE 3

    Age of Empires 3 Starcraft 2 player new to AoE 3


    Starcraft 2 player new to AoE 3

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Hey guys I'm a Starcraft 2 player who was convinced by his friends to start playing Aoe3 (they're also brand new so are no help). I just started playing a few days ago and this game feels worlds apart from what I'm used too. Between herding, deck building/timing, unit micro I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Is there any resources or tips you guys would be able to give me that would help me transition into this game? As some context I'm fairly decent at Starcraft ranked Diamond/Masters finishing last season in Masters so I understand RTS mechanics just not for this game lol. Also could someone explain he Elo system to me? I played my first ranked game last night and am at 1050 Elo which i assume is on the low side of the table but would like maybe some background on the system and any parallels it would have to other games. Thanks guys and look forward to being a part of this community! 😁

    Edit: I've started off by trying Swedes and Japan because the macro feels easier for me but I don't know if that's the right thing to do.

    submitted by /u/REB3LLIAN
    [link] [comments]

    China Fights Back Against India's Aggro!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Where to find up-to-date civ guides?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    So I was never, ever good at this game. Never. Not even a little. Right now my goal is to beat the AI on extreme before venturing in to play multiplayer.

    I typically play Ottomans, China, or the Haudenosaunee and I play them real badly. All the guides im finding are real old, like 2007 area.

    submitted by /u/Toosdeys
    [link] [comments]

    Negative Units Lost? How did this happen?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    What visual settings do I have to use to get normal Game speed in Replays?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Basically what the title says.

    When watching a replay the speed is not "the normal game speed" and is also not consistent. There are some Graphic settings which affects this. Can someone tell me what those are? I think i ve read aussie write it in the chat during a hazza stream.

    Thanks for the help! :)

    submitted by /u/Numerous_Start_7472
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment