• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 This is painful.

    Age of Empires 3 This is painful.


    This is painful.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Help with Texas challenge.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    I'm having a tough time completing this challenge. It's the one where you have to build 3 forts, but even though i build 3 forts and play the match to the end it does not complete. I already tried both random maps and the 'begin' on the challenge page. Am i doing something wrong?

    It's not the only challenge where i had problemas with completion and i have friends also unable to complete other challenges.

    I'm within the 3 a day limit.

    submitted by /u/Brief_Ad4665
    [link] [comments]

    Mahouts Are So Bad?!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Need large maps for Legacy AoE3

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    I just started playing AOE3 (Not DE). Somehow most maps look small even though they're good. I am looking for large maps which can be downloaded. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Karna1394
    [link] [comments]

    A Home Game in the Punjab! Indians vs Dutch in AOE3DE!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    Recommend me a 2nd Civ based on Playstyle

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    I originally chose Germans back in 2012 because I thought Germans were "bad ass" and not necessarily since they fit my natural playstyle. Consequently, my playstyle and preferences have developed to prefer a lot of the German features but not necessarily all of them.

    Here are my likes:

    - I like shipments and cards

    - I like cards, especially unit cards that can be shipped at the best possible moment to give the same feeling as flipping a Yugioh trap card

    - I like mercenaries

    - I like harassing the enemy and annoying them

    - My facial features morph into a troll face when I successfully kill a villager

    - I like rushing players and generally I like pressuring players

    - I enjoy map control and get a rush from driving players off of gold mines

    - I like interesting involved gameplay that isn't boring and dull

    My dislikes and weaknesses:

    - I dislike building farms and plantations

    - Building artillery is not usually part of my games and it is sometimes awkward when I'm forced to do so

    - I HATE walls; I hate when other players build them and I hate when I am forced to build them

    - I dislike hardcore booming and typically do worse the longer a game goes on, I cringe when I realize a 3v3 supremacy game is morphing into a quasi-treaty game

    - Too much time playing Germans has left me bamboozled when it comes to building musketeers

    Additionally:

    I've put a little time into trying Chinese, Iroquois, and Spanish and they all seemed somewhat fun so one of those may be viable but not necessarily. I am a Quebecophile so I love the French but I've found their playstyle somewhat boring.

    Also if anybody wants to tell me what AOE2 civ I should play as while they're here I wouldn't mind.

    submitted by /u/KingStarscream91
    [link] [comments]

    Port vs Brits [GUA]

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment