• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    Age of Empires II My buddies AoE set up vs. mine

    Age of Empires II My buddies AoE set up vs. mine


    My buddies AoE set up vs. mine

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    So it begins...

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Happy RBW4 weekend everyone!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    uh well.. HELLOO??

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Best moment in a game yet! (I’m around 950 ELO)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    Thinking about the last Black Forest game I played.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    My experience with this sub and the community and my timeline with age

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    TL;DR: I went from loving the game to pirating it and then buying.

    Before you read, please understand I didn't have the realisation of what I was doing, I didn't know any better but I hope you feel that i have redeemed myself.

    2006/2007 I first saw the game played out on my cousin's computer. We didn't have a computer at home. The game was love at first sight for me. I found excuses to go to his house to keep playing the game.

    2010 My dad got us our first computer, it was a desktop. I was elated, got a copy of AOE2 age of kings on it. I played the game so much, it used to appear in my dreams. My Love for the game was second to none.

    2018 Got a hand be down laptop. It didn't have a CD drive. I had to resort to illegal ways to play the game. I didn't know any better. But I only played campaigns.

    2020 early I posted some screenshots on this subreddit, people instantly recognised that I was playing a pirated version of the game and called me out on it. Please understand that buying games was not a big thing in my country. Piracy is rampant and I didn't know any better. I was a student then and didn't have the money to purchase the game, so I stopped playing.

    2020 mid Redemption I got a job and was finally able to pay for the game. I bought a copy of HD and all expansions. I was proud of myself and played the game. The game ran terribly and I gave up.

    2020 late I discovered voobly and it worked okay on my PC. I enjoyed some rated games, got clapped a number of times on medeival lobby.

    2021 In a stream sale I bought DE in hopes I will get a PC good enough to run it. My next goal is to get me a PC that can run the copy of DE that I already have. Hoping to get the two expansions as well .....

    Before you judge me, please understand that I was unaware of how piracy is wrong, buying games isn't still a big thing in my country. Going forward I hope to create awareness against piracy and get my friend circle to buy games. I thank this wonderful community for making me realise how wrong I was and thanks for all the information.

    Sorry for the long post. Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/ligand_27
    [link] [comments]

    RBW4 appreciation!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Great Production Quality! Love the small clips and details. Great new features from capture age. Rlyknght is a nice host. Loving it so far!

    submitted by /u/da_vince
    [link] [comments]

    Redbull wololo 4 watch thread Day 1

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    Mr Yo vs Sitaux : 2-0

    DauT vs Nicov : 2-0

    submitted by /u/cookieongo
    [link] [comments]

    How to target vils behind buildings?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    Gotta go, gg mate

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Which are some good laptop for playing aoe2?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    I need to buy a new laptop, I have a budget of max 750€, where I can play aoe2 (if it can run aoe4 too is better), but I don't know anything about computers. Do you have any suggestions?? Ty

    submitted by /u/albysime01
    [link] [comments]

    How much idle time/eco damage makes a MaA rush worth it?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    How does the editor work? Is there a guide to it?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    I'd love to create whole castle wars with sieges and everything but editor is a bit confusing for me since it's my first time using it

    submitted by /u/zetahood343
    [link] [comments]

    1.7k telo got matched up against a 2.2k elo

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    This has to be a bug. Literally all the player averages are around the same as mine except for this one dude

    I was finding it strange that even tho I was having a pretty smooth game in nomad, with almost 2000 points and getting 4th tc up soon, the high rating player had 2600 wtf

    One of the guys in my team who had bottom game points also pointed out to the enemy red saying he was a smurf. I can't say if it's true but red defo had a higher score than me

    Actually now that I check ALL 4 of my past games were losses to a player who has a much higher rating

    https://aoe2.net/#profile-4866817

    Is matchmaking broken???

    submitted by /u/Luffydude
    [link] [comments]

    its always a fun game when watching Ace of Emeralds. He doesnt go for his own resources he goes for your resources.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    How to beat Tariq scenario 5?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    This mission has the craziest enemy swarm I've ever seen in probably all campaigns. And the worst of all is that I have to start building a base from scratch (unlike Kurikara, Le Loi or other Tariq campaigns). Yet this campaign only has a single-sword difficulty. I'm just curious about how to beat this mission, or if there are any speedrun techniques. Considering it's a relatively new campaign made in 2015, I would like to know if the original campaign designer is active on this subreddit or any Aoe2 forum, as I would like to plea to him for lowering the difficulty :(

    submitted by /u/Don_Jacinto
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tg partners 1800-2k elo in US

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    My random teammates keep caving 🙃

    submitted by /u/JortsClooney
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment