• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    Age of Empires II My gf gave me this cake for my birthday and I wanted to share it

    Age of Empires II My gf gave me this cake for my birthday and I wanted to share it


    My gf gave me this cake for my birthday and I wanted to share it

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Market abuser gang

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Time to die to 2 knights

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Could someone help me understand the spawn point system?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Hello! I apologize if this has been asked before but I've had a really hard time finding any information on it. Is there a way that you can control where you spawn based on Player Number/Color? The Player tooltip suggests that it determines your color and start position but I've never been able to get it to correspond with the positions on any given map.

    I'll use the photo of this French map for reference. Let's say I wanted to spawn on the British Isles, I would think that I would make myself Teal, or Player 5, in order to do so. However just doing that doesn't appear to work.

    I appreciate any clarification, thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/Caamandii
    [link] [comments]

    Hi all! I was recalling some of the funniest twitch chat - copy pastas from the various streams like Hera's 'master of hammer and nail' and viper's !excuses. Lets have some of them in the comments for us to enjoy. Ty (please only positive ones and avoid anything that may be offensive to anyone :) )

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Ranked Elo matchmaking works great...

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    time is running out to join! 1650 max elo 1v1 tournament

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! With our 1400 bracket concluding soon, i wanted to let everyone know we are still looking for participants for the 1650 max bracket! we are looking to get 32 participants for registration ends June 13th, interested players wanting to participate will need to join the discord! Links below, hope everyone is enjoying the tournament thus far!

    This time we will have games played exclusively on eleven custom maps. The map pool is diverse with land, hybrid, and water maps including options for both closed and open play.

    The winner will receive 50 dollars and the prize pool can increase with twitch donations

    For more information, please join the https://discord.gg/Vf5GZs4 and see the doc here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aEvMf1h2lWi0tzTLXR5tJ6bZ7XeYD2svfgodLIzYuNc/edit?usp=sharing

    live on twitch
    https://www.twitch.tv/juicy45

    Miss some games? catch up here

    (2) Juicy45 - YouTube

    submitted by /u/Juicy451
    [link] [comments]

    I have been looking and looking, still a bit confused.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    I downloaded Age of Empires 2 custom campaign, the tamerlane one on aoe heaven.
    I am playing AoE2 HD editions [not DE].

    I followed the steps, still the custom campaigns aren't coming up.
    Anyone else faced this problem with HD edition?
    What are the steps for HD [ One step states to paste the files in C/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Aoe2

    However, my AoE2 is located in C/Games/Aoe2

    submitted by /u/HauntingDelivery
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment