• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Don't fall for their cuteness...

    Age of Empires 3 Don't fall for their cuteness...


    Don't fall for their cuteness...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Does anyone use carbine cavalry?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    (Currently ~1250 elo in 1v1)

    I have been including the carbine cavalry more and more in my strategies, and I'm curious if anyone else is finding them to actually be pretty nice.

    I like to drag out age 2 in a lot of my matchups, and what I'm finding is that after I get an upper hand with state militia and regulars I'm almost guaranteed to see some cav or cannon if my opponent manages to get up to age 3. My opponents are smart to do it - but it's at this point that I really want some dragoons to pair with my militia.

    My options are cowboys and Lee's Legion. I mean I'll take comanche or Jesuits if I get that but in a few cases now those 9 Carbine Cavalry actually came in really handy. They may be bad dragoons but they're still dragoons.

    So what are your thoughts on them? Are they worth having in a fight? What do you guys use instead for anticav and antiartillery?

    submitted by /u/AssertiveWall
    [link] [comments]

    Arrow Knight: "Eeny Meeny Miny"

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Is the Minuteman Rush the fastest way to get to fighting with the enemy?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    I really enjoy being able to interact with my opponent as early as possible, so I've experimented with a number of Age I strats including the Dutch Minuteman Rush. However, it's pretty tricky to pull off (especially against higher-skilled players) and the Dutch don't have an easy followup in Age 2 to finish off the opponent (I also prefer shorter games myself). Does anyone know of any other Age I strats that involve getting to grips with your opponent in some way, whether that's harassing Vills or sieging?

    submitted by /u/GideonAI
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to put musketeers in melee and defend mode at the same time?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    I want to put musketeers in defend and melee mode simultaneously sometimes, to protect falconets from cavalry. If I put them just in defend mode, they don't hold horses from advancement towards artilery, they just keep shooting at them. If I put them in melee mode, they tend to wander off away from my cannons. That is why I usually just use pikemans (or halberdiers, if available) for that purpose - in defend mode, they keep their position around cannons and automatically stop and melee down any approaching cavalry.

    submitted by /u/Apofis
    [link] [comments]

    Rushing Dutch

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Is there any viable rush strat to take out a bank? If not, what's the best thing to siege in the rush? I'm primarily thinking Lakota club rush or similar (10 clubs followed by (not sure of order) AR, CB, or more clubs)

    submitted by /u/Chief_Fever
    [link] [comments]

    Playing as Japan and other player shoots all my starting hunts, what to do?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    fired up ranked yesterday and this guy came over and shot all my starting hunts preventing my toshogu shrine from going off. I eventually one because he wasn't that great at other aspects of the game but I was definitely thrown off by this.

    Any counter?

    submitted by /u/amorywest
    [link] [comments]

    Yumi vs Cassador | Full Comparison

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Pushing back the british

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Dutch against Hardest China AI.. a good seesaw game.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    WHEN IS AOE3DE LEAVING ITS ALPHA STATE?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment