• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    Age of Empires II Black forest and amazon tunnel be like

    Age of Empires II Black forest and amazon tunnel be like


    Black forest and amazon tunnel be like

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Beating Elite Mangudai!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    My monthly routine

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    The All-In Cup Announcement - 5000$ tournament hosted by Capoch and Ellie4k

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    I just played my first game since I was in elementary school back in the early 2000s and WOW what a a feeling it is!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    I can't even believe I still how to play. I started out kind of rough. I was lost on what buildings to get for what and what upgrades to get and the resources I needed the most, but it clicked back into gear within 5-10 minutes.

    That was some of the most fun I've had with a game in a long time. I haven't found myself focusing so hard on a game in a long time.

    I'm glad to be back in it.

    submitted by /u/Target-TM-Throwaway
    [link] [comments]

    So many hours in and I still play like some monkey :-D

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    My first ever PvP match in AoE! Teutons siege towers won! So exciting!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Small, simple and, imho, very useful UI suggestion

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Opponent doesn't contest relics on Arena, complains against game being too passive after loosing

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    This happened to me a handful of times already.

    Basically:

    1. Opponent doesn't fight for relics, instead go 3 TC full boom
    2. I invest into scouts, spears, monks, get all the relics
    3. I obviously fall back in economy
    4. Small eco only works agains big eco if you are doing some real damage (like castle drop, siege etc). Since I wasn't doing that, I obviously have to boom then to try to catch up in eco.
    5. I take it to the long game, usually turtle a bit to hold, go to Imp later, but several times end up pushing back and winning).
    6. Opponent doesn't say gg, or offends me, or complains that the game wasn't fun for them. This only ever happens if they loose, of course. They, of course, are never the one to blame.

    A particular time this happened was in an Aztecs war, I had the 5 relics, they had the larger boom. I had to take it to the long game, dry them out of gold to be able to win. Then got trashed for not providing them the enjoyment they feel entitled to get (obviously misunderstanding my role in the whole thing, which is to oppose them, not to entertain).

    Me: a ~1450 ELO player, play only 1v1, always with random civ, usually favorite Arena (because I enjoy playing around 1/3 of my games as Arena, it and without favoriting it that would never happen).

    submitted by /u/lunga_aoe
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat teutons on arena?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    I am a 13/14xx pleb who always plays random, and I feel that unless I have Britons or maybe Byzantines/Malay I am always in a huge disadvantage vs them.

    Going random, I often end up being in civ disadvantage, but while vs most other civs I feel I can make something happen with some out of the box strategy, and have at least a semi-competitive game even if I get a crappy civ, when I play vs teutons I feel I am completely out of options:

    - I can't trush since they have better towers.

    - Castle age aggression is tough since they have conversion resistance and also great guard towers option or redeption if they want + cheap farms mean they can easily relocate and afford more siege/production buildings

    - If I go for the meta boom into imp, they're gonna likely get more relics, they have awesome eco and they rekt any civ that don't have bracer. And even if I get into arbs + bbc that feels to me the only composition that can give them troubles, then I can't push their castles if they get crenellations, unless I invest into trebs aswell which is super expensive.

    I hope I'm missing something bc the amount of teuton pickers at my elo really kills the fun of playing arena going random.

    submitted by /u/No_Mood_4822
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a need to train Champions as Goths?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    I always train champions, huskarls, and halbs. But I'm wondering one thing:

    Can huskarls completely substitute champions, since they are resistant to arrow fire?

    submitted by /u/hussar269c
    [link] [comments]

    Mods disabling every time I quit game

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    As said in title, I have to enable every time I start aoe2 small trees mod again. Is this due to a bug? Or do I have to change anything?

    submitted by /u/srwijngaard
    [link] [comments]

    What's something you do in this game that you know is sub-optimal but you like to do it anyway?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    For me it's saving all my stragglers til they're completely depleted, even if it means placing farms further away. I always see the pros place their farms over trees shortly after they've started chopping them, and that just feels so wasteful to me. I aint placing no farm there until every last woodchip has been harvested!

    So my farms in feudal will look like they were placed by T90 on a crack binge, but whatever. I'm just too damn cheap to waste good wood.

    submitted by /u/Zircillius
    [link] [comments]

    What about Italians and Portuguese now?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Question is in the title... Are they good/playable without feeling like you are behind compared to other civs? For example I still don't know what Portuguese unique unit is supposed to do.

    Can you enlight me?

    submitted by /u/Dull-Fun
    [link] [comments]

    how much does population limit affect “difficulty”

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    now, these might sound like 2 different things but I'm starting to believe when I will start playing online people won't all be using 200 max pop. ,espeicially in team games. Also since I'm here what was the "rule" of cavalry and archers in team games?

    submitted by /u/AirplaneEnthusiast_
    [link] [comments]

    Cant find barracks in military building

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Cant find barracks in military building

    Idk why i cant find it im in the campaign trying to make 4 militia members im probably just dumb but i need help pls

    https://preview.redd.it/4jx6hsa78wb71.png?width=262&format=png&auto=webp&s=eefd3c13f76f58c6701a30c28b1275bf12c8f385

    submitted by /u/PleaseINeedMoney
    [link] [comments]

    Why do farms cost wood

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    I'm imagining either it costs wood because:

    1- farming equipment could be made of wood

    2- seeds and shit found from the trees are being used to plant crops

    submitted by /u/Dj-oatmeal
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for more efficiently allocating villagers?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    So once you have two TCs and are queuing villagers, how do you assign them to work more efficiently while you are busy doing other things ( defending or harassing enemies). Do you use an existing villager to build a few farm fields and then point the two TCs to those empty fields ? Also, do you use a hot key to select all TCs to queue villagers? Or do you rather use the circling (home button) to go back to each individual TCs for different tasks? What I currently do is to use a hot key that selects all TC (so I don't have to always switch my view to my base) and keep queuing villages. But I always find myself having to frequently come back to my TCs and assign the new villagers individually to each farm fields or woods. This method is not as efficient as I had hoped.

    I watched my replays and I found that sometimes I have more villagers but my economic scores are lower than the opponents. Interested in hearing how other folks handle this.

    submitted by /u/justingreg
    [link] [comments]

    AoE Podcast Season 2 Episode 2 with Dogao

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Capturing Capture Age.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    How do you guys record Capture Age? Is there any way to get GeForce to record Capture Age window?

    submitted by /u/Chadokoles
    [link] [comments]

    When your pocket takes a bit too long to advance to imperial (yellow)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    When to use Coustillier?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    I very rarely see the unit used. It's almost always the knight line as Burgundians. Is the unit good in any particular occasion/does it have a niche?

    submitted by /u/kashyap07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment