• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 10, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 50830

    Age of Empires 3 Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 50830


    Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 50830

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 10:15 AM PST

    New patch is out! Includes Aztec overhaul and home city customization, and the Empire Wars game mode.

    Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 50830 - Age of Empires

    submitted by /u/stephensundin
    [link] [comments]

    Made this after a 6.000 matches player kicked me from a "noobs only" probably because im lv 13 (and he's 0). I have played 150 matches in my entire life

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 09:14 AM PST

    November patch is here!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Post your new Aztec build orders

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 10:21 PM PST

    New cards means new build orders. Which one do you think is the most competitive one? Do you think Aztecs are a tier A civ right now, after the last patch?

    submitted by /u/pum4fight3r
    [link] [comments]

    ARE YOU NOT INTO TRAINS?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 10:35 AM PST

    ARE YOU NOT INTO TRAINS?

    The first thing that came on top of my head seeing the new Aztec card.

    Ritual Gladiators

    submitted by /u/Savings-Quit-8833
    [link] [comments]

    USA Age 2 Huss push

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 10:49 PM PST

    Age of Empires 3DE: USA cav spam/Sweden vs Brit/Japan - YouTube

    See? United States CAN go huss age 2!!! Subscribe to my channel! I main united states and spend all my time developing off-meta unorthidox builds that still work.

    only possible with the new changes this patch

    absolutely loving these USA changes, worked on so many new strats! you'll be seeing plenty from me over the next few days in all likelihood.

    I could have played this match a little better, but overall I'm happy with the result!

    submitted by /u/buckshot371
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: "Changes for Empire Wars" have also been applied to normal Supremacy games

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 12:43 PM PST

    and Treaty and Deathmatch games too.

    Just wanted to call attention to this in case anyone thought it was a bug from the beta patch, the "Changes for Empire Wars" as listed in the new patch notes read like this:

    Tavern and Saloon: now have a default coin trickle of 0.6 c/s Asian Monastery: Now trickles 0.7 XP/s Castle Wagons: Fixed an issue where Indian and Japanese castles were built very slowly compared to Chinese ones

    200 Wood for an extra mini-Bank for all Euro civs ain't bad and encourages more early Saloon strats as U.S., and long-term Taverns seem like they might be more of a natural investment even if you aren't planning on recruiting any mercs or outlaws. Monastery XP is nice too but I don't think that one'll change much. What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/GideonAI
    [link] [comments]

    How is Empire wars?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 02:25 PM PST

    Played my first game. Things happened super fast. Don't think I like this yet. The game is already fast paced and this is now super fast. What are your first impressions.

    submitted by /u/vindiansmiles
    [link] [comments]

    Cards Have Diff. Names Depending

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 04:07 PM PST

    Can someone please tell me why on Earth the cards in any deck sometimes have different names in the file location then they are in the card deck itself, because it's really throwing me off when trying to add more cards to my deck manually, because the game won't allow for more than a certain amount of cards in a deck. Also, if someone has like a listing of both side-by-side or something to make it easier for me to understand what goes to where, please link me or something.

    submitted by /u/MatthewMcLain
    [link] [comments]

    Games with similar overarching progression systems as the home city shipment system in AoE3?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 05:49 AM PST

    Hey all!

    I love AoE3 and find myself struggling to enjoy other strategy games because I'm so spoiled by having those juicy rewarding post-game level ups that actually add to your overall progression through the impacts they have on your shipment cards.

    I tried playing AoE4 but it just left me with a feeling of emptiness and I didn't feel excited to start a new scenario because I couldn't impact my in-game strategy through any behind the scenes deckbuilding.

    So yeah, just curious if there are any games (more in the vein of Strategy games) that may contain these crack-like mechanics for my simple brain

    Thanks!

    Edit: The game can be singleplayer as well!

    submitted by /u/Mind-Your-Language
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to rejoin a game now?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 12:16 PM PST

    I remember there being an update at some point but not sure if there's a rejoin button yet?

    submitted by /u/BttmOfTwostreamland
    [link] [comments]

    Game Modes Disappeard

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 02:56 PM PST

    Anyone got any idea why since the update death match and treaty modes have vanished?

    submitted by /u/jamieg93
    [link] [comments]

    Rev

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 05:32 AM PST

    They should add a bulgarian Revolution for the ottomans

    submitted by /u/PishmanEmpire
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment