• Breaking News

    Monday, November 8, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Aztec home city in a taqueria

    Age of Empires 3 Aztec home city in a taqueria


    Aztec home city in a taqueria

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 09:35 AM PST

    How to play Scenario in AOE 3 DE

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 02:59 PM PST

    Back a few years i played alot of AOE 3, only scenario mostly colloseum or wolloseum. And now since i play AOE 3 DE im pretty confused since there are litteraly no games with people that play scenario and i dont know how to host a scenario game or even if you can play scenario in the definitive edition. Someone please help.

    submitted by /u/mrgenesis44
    [link] [comments]

    New DLC

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Hey everyone! Has anybody heard about a possible new DLC? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Wondering950
    [link] [comments]

    Arena type games?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:11 PM PST

    Hi all. I'm typically an aoe2 player, but love the historical basis of aoe3 much more. In the campaigns, there are fortress walls that protect an area of interest. Is there any type of online match that allows you to start with walls like that?

    submitted by /u/Youbettereatthatshit
    [link] [comments]

    Pushing

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 06:02 AM PST

    Does anyone use resource cards for building speed? I'm thinking about doing so because I have been struggling to get wins due to opponents pushing forward.. usually my buildings are torn down quickly

    Treaty style. Sorry

    submitted by /u/Reasonable-Cell-9570
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer name not shown

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 02:10 AM PST

    My ingame name in AOE3 DE is shown as ######### no matter what settings I try. I have read other posts about this problem, but they have shown no help

    submitted by /u/KatzaAT
    [link] [comments]

    My game is lagging

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 08:10 AM PST

    I have started aoe3de today after a month of not playing it and now I can't play it anymor I get like 10 fps. My Pc has a Rtx 3060ti and Ryzen 3600. Even when I lower my settings I don't get more fps. I've already updated my drivers. Have any of you got similar problems and do you konw how to fix this? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/BixMon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment