• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 4, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Civ overview (factual) (serious)

    Age of Empires 3 Civ overview (factual) (serious)


    Civ overview (factual) (serious)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    This is me in 15 or 20 years

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    Why do I have the Inca big button in age2? I bought the game on steam a month back. Is there a way to force the game to update? There is nothing in the steam download page. I dont even know if mine is latest it says v 100.12.47581.0 (178653) in the about screen. Thanks in advance

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Can we all take a second to appreciate this legendary chad move by Don artie?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Tier list for civs?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    What are the best civs? And what are the best units to spam for each civ?

    Particularly interested in late game.

    submitted by /u/Chilly5
    [link] [comments]

    Fasted US rush in the game

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    Is it clickbaity and a joke? Yes. Am I asking you to like and subscribe anyways cause I do legitimate games too? Also yes

    https://youtu.be/xr2Ozn-4xG8

    submitted by /u/buckshot371
    [link] [comments]

    Just lost the weirdest match

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Played a 2v2 as japs against a Chinese player. Idr the map but we spent most of the game basically 1v1ing on our respective half's of the map. This is the first time I've been completely baffled by the outcome of the game. This Chinese player just spammed the first army (chukonu and spearmen) and I'm thinking I've played against this before, not the same thing since players switch to arquebus once in age3, but the concept is similar.

    I make yumi and nagis. Simple plan for me especially since yumi out range them by a lot. There was a point where all his spears were gone to stop my raid, so I took the opportunity to send the bulk of my nagis onto his ckn. Literally had 20 nagi run into like 30 chukonu and somehow they all died with the bulk of army still alive. This happened 2 more times in slightly different scenarios. I didn't even understand what was happening. I used my yumis to focus his spears so they were basically useless but the CKN were literally melting their counter. idk what was happening man, that shit cheesed the hell out of me.

    submitted by /u/bigYman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment