• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 6, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 I just finished the story campaign.

    Age of Empires 3 I just finished the story campaign.


    I just finished the story campaign.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    What is there to do now? Just skirmish against AI?

    I have AoE3 DE.

    I finished the Art Of War and The Historical campaign as well.

    Are there other games like AoE I really liked it.

    submitted by /u/Electrical-Day9896
    [link] [comments]

    Constantly getting "Waiting for other players"

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    I play 2v2 and 1 guy in the other team seems to never connect. Been like this the entire day. Different avatars for the guy I can actually see connect to the lobby so it must be different people all the time. Anyone else experiencing this?

    Also Microsoft could not implement a timer on this thing? Most games cancel the match if everyone has not joined the lobby after 20 seconds, but this one seems to go on forever, forcing you to alt tab and exit the game that way.

    submitted by /u/CSGOan
    [link] [comments]

    AOE4 Leaderboard - 1 Week after release [OC]

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment